Hey PT, I used to post a lot awhile back but kind of faded from the radar last summer or so when a lot of stuff started happening in my life. Some good, some bad.

Well first off, as some of you may remember I was planning my wedding, which was January 13 this year. I would love to say it went off without a hitch, but that was definitely not the case. The night before/morning of the wedding, we were hit with a VERY bad ice storm. Half of my guests who had RSVP'd were not able to make it due to the weather. One of my bridesmaids was late because of the weather too (not to mention hopelessly lost... but that's another story lol). Because of the bad weather, the hall the reception was supposed to be at was out of electricity, as well as the rest of the county (for days, actually). We had to rent generators and bought a BUNCH of tea-light candles to light up the reception hall. All in all, it was a beautiful ceremony and a beautiful reception. They say rain on your wedding day means good luck... well what about a terrible ice-storm that breaks huge trees in half because of the weight of the ice on teh branches?? lol

I do have a ton of pics from the wedding, if you care to see, you can view them at my zoto account

Aside from that, I got a raise at work and a "promotion" without being promoted (in other words, I'm doing the work of a lead, but without the pay or status of being one), which is highly stressful especially since I'm still fairly new to the job and I had to get wardrobe ready for a show that I have never done before (I work in wardrobe at a show/theatre here in Branson) and lets just say I've made my fair share of mistakes... lol

But life is great now, my hubby and I (and the "kids", of course!) may be moving to Washington within the next year. And I'm going to be an aunt!! HJ's youngest sister is going to have a baby next January, so I am very excited about that). It is kind of funny, though, everyone expected us to be the one with a baby first... but nope, like I tell everyone, I already have four "kids" -- two dogs, a cat, and HJ

So how has everyone been?? I'm going to make an effort to post here much more often than I have before in the past... I've missed this place actually. However, my 65+ hour work week won't allow sometimes so if I disappear off the face of the planet again... that will be why

It's nice to be back!