Whisk my hamster has lost 1/2 ounce/15 grams in a week! Thats alot for a hamster! I am afraid I have no 'after' pictures yet (just befores but its pointless posting them on there own). If you think how much hamsters weigh... 1/2 ounce/ 15 grams is ALOT!

Whisk wants to tell you his story:

So mummy put me into my little carry case and told me we were going to the V-E-T-S spelling out the letters as if I wont understand it! I can spell! So she took me outside and into the car... I was very upset by this time because mummy wouldnt tell me why I was going to the vets

When we got there I figured out I was there to get my claws clipped. When the vet got me out of the box he called me fat! He also said give it acouple of months and I would make a nice meat pie! I didnt think vets were meant to be that mean to us animals!

He told mummy it was some stuff in my hamster food mix which was making me fat so he told mummy to take that stuff out! She took out all my favourite bits! Its not fair!

The vet said a slightly hungary hamster does more exercise! I dont want him to be right but he is!

So I have been dieting for just 8 days... yesterday mummy weighted me and told me I had lost 1/2 ounce/15 grams in just one week! I am very proud of myself! Only 5 more grams to go!

Whisk

Hi its me again (Ellie)! Anyway cyber-sibes congrats on losing weight!