Thread: for those of you that watched ER lastnight

for those of you that watched ER lastnight

HEY! I don't want you guys to think I'm an ER freak but I lvoe the show and I missed it (well the first 45 min. of it!! I thought I hit record on the vcr, but I guess not anyway...for those of you who watched it can you fill me in on what happened??

What happened with Gates and the little girl?? (that's where I started watching it, when she had to leave and she was crying...

What did Neela and Ray say to each other??

I guess that's all I want to know... thanks guys! talk to you later..

Genny
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Neela and Ray didn't say much, it was kind of just left hanging, his mom took him back to Baton Rouge. Was like I'm so sorry, you'll get through this, I wated for you. No professions of love, mostly silence since the other chick was in the room most of the time. The little girl was given to the grandparents by the court and had to leave with them. That's about it. Was kind of a let down season finale.

Thanks Jess for the great sig of my kids!

I love you baby, passed away 03/04/2008

aw man! talk about spoliers...... (although I love them) but now I just can´t wait to catch up...... I´ve been missing the whole 12 season and now the 13 and who knows what else......

I want to know more!!!
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom
    They didn't say anything. She had written her vows on her hand but scrubbed in and washed them off. That's when she realized she couldn't marry him. She went to his apartment in her wedding dress and found all his items that mean anything to him gone. She went into anxiety mode and ripped off her necklace and dress (she couldn't get out of the dress fast enough so her Maid of Honor cut the zipper). Once she got out of the dress, she breathed a sigh of relief and broke down sobbing in her Maid of Honor's arms.

Um I'm sorry, but what are you talking about? =) Last night's episode was about Neela finding Ray after his truck accident, Luca going to Croatia to help his ill father and he and Abby didn't go on their honeymoon because of it, a new ER chief of staff who grilled all the docs, and Gates losing custody of his "daughter" to her grandparents.

So now I'm confused? hehehe

Thanks Jess for the great sig of my kids!

I love you baby, passed away 03/04/2008

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    LOL - when I read moosmom's post - yup that was Greys, but it seems like every show finale that had a wedding coming up - the marriage didn't happen - Bones, Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy and now I'm wondering what's going to happen on Sunday with Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters.

Did all the producers get together and plan this? I mean weddings on ALL the shows coming up to the finales and then the weddings not happening at the finale? Something's fishy

P.S. and now I see on ER someone didn't go on a honeymoon

PPS If you miss any part of any episodes on TV now, you can always view them from the network's website. I think they're ALL doing free episodes now.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Ooops, sorry! I always get the two confused. I deleted my post so as not to spoil it for anyone.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

thanks guys, thanks Vela! It was a really sad ER, huh? I hope Neela is ok; it looked like all those people were running all over her!
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*