Thread: Hello, Pawley!

Hello, Pawley!

I like your bright yellow head! Happy Pet of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Pawlee! What a handsome dude you are! You look just like my beloved Indy. The same intellegent eyes! That is too funny, all the things you say and do. You must make life a lot of fun for your humans! Congrats on being Pet of the Day!
    Have a very 'tiel day!
    - John

Pawley you are adorable!

I'd love to see you run across the floor with your wings spread out!
    Living with you must be a real hoot.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pawley

Pawley, what a funny little guy you are! I can just imagine you running through the bathroom with your wings spread out, or bouncing your head up and down to the sound of music. It sounds like you keep everyone very entertained at home, even the dogs! Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

What a character, what a cutie, what a happy, joyful, life loving 'tiel you are, Pawley I can only imagine the joy and laughs you bring to your human's life each and every moment of the day! Scampering across the bathroom, wings spread...now that's simply awesome Aren't animals the best? Congratulations to you beautiful, adorable, most deserving Pawley, PET OF THE DAY!!! It was great fun getting to know you, sweetie! I hope you and your humans and the doggies too, enjoy a very special day celebrating your ascent to Pet Talk's top perch! Cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Pawley! Please have you Mom give you one of your fave treats for me, too! And the doggies

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pawley

Hi Pawley, This is Sammy or Sam the Man as grandma calls me. I too am a cockatiel. You sound like a pretty cool dude. Very fun loving and intelligent as all cockatiels are. I am not much of a talker I mostly whistle. Grandma did teach me to say "hi sammy" however. What is it about hands and feet you like so much? Does your mommy give you yummy treats? Grandma gives me apple pieces and cereal. I am moving soon, I will really miss grandpa.
    Anyway it was nice to see you being POTD. You certainly deserve that great honor. Hope you get extra play time with your family. We cockatiels are very special. Gotta go, mom's home and I have to beg for treats.