Thread: Kinda Worried ..

Kinda Worried ..

just a question how!

my friend from california and I have been keeping in touch but not me lately because of five classes, two workshops and performing .. well, and him too now. I actually was expecting a TON of emails from him and I finally realized that I hadn't gotten AN email from him for about two months now. I know sometimes people get so busy but he usually reply within 24 hours or at least not more than a week and he's also retired .. a very old sweet guy. he would never forget me.

I emailed him twice this week, asking for him - no response. he has nobody left in his family and he just moved to a new apartment ... not one I know where. I am not sure what to do or how to find him?

anyone can help? I am worried! maybe cathybogart can go to CCSJ for me and check him out for me, he went there last fall for fun. I tried to call there, they wouldn't tell me much.
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Oh, i do hope he's OK!

Sorry that i don't have any advice.

*HUGS*

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

well .. he's in jail.

and we (his second cousin - just found him, one long distance friend and I) are working on bailing him out.

he is being taken in mistakely. poor him. please pray for him, I feel so bad for not being there for him.

Oh, that's horrible!!!

I'm sure he's glad to know someone cares about him so much. It is wonderful that he was found!!!

*hugs*

Quote Originally Posted by sandragonfly
    well .. he's in jail.

and we (his second cousin - just found him, one long distance friend and I) are working on bailing him out.

he is being taken in mistakely. poor him. please pray for him, I feel so bad for not being there for him.

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.