Thread: More prayers for my family please

More prayers for my family please

Ok well last week my mom had a blood clot, she thought they dissolved it and felt very relieved, well today she had a doctors appt, and found out they never did disolve it and that they found a huge mass in her liver... It is either a bunch of blood clots or its cancer! They also said her kidneys arent functioning right, her sugar was high and her blood pressure was up! Im sooo upset right now!! My mom is only 42 yrs old and she is my world, I cant imagine anything ever happening to her EVER. Im so sheltered and loved by her that I dont think I could even go on if something bad happens to her!!! Please pray that she will be fine... I really need her for many more years as well as the rest of my family!

Oh I'm so sorry for you and your family. not knowing is horrible.

All my prayers and best wishes to you and yours.

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers I hope your Mom gets better.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I will certainly pray for good news for your mom and your family.

The hardest part if the waiting; you know there is something amiss, but until all the tests come in, you don't know what it is. That makes it hard to cope with, as there is nothing you can DO; yet.

By the way, if her sugar is up, many of the other things you listed go along with that. If they decide she has a blood glucose issue and get that back in line, the other things will get closer to where they need to be.

Let us know how things develop.

Hugs and prayers for your family, your mom especially!

She'll get good help, and I am sure she will do her best to do her part, cause you are her 'little girl'.

Hope all works out well!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Oh sweetheart my thoughts are with you at this worrying time, i hope with all my heart your mother is going to be ok, this must be so scarey for you, i can only imagine how you feel, and send you my love and hope that there is a good outcome for your mother,fingers and all paws crossed from over the oceans, for a good recovery for you mother.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1
    Hugs and prayers for your family, your mom especially!

She'll get good help, and I am sure she will do her best to do her part, cause you are her 'little girl'.

Hope all works out well!
    I am her little girl thats why this is so hard on me!!! Im not the only child but im the youngest and have alot in common with my mom and she always calls me her baby and sticks up for me most because i'm just like she was when she was younger.... She said the dr. looked really sad when he talked to her and said dont change your ways but this doesnt look good and said they would do there best to figure out whats wrong... what makes it scary is heart problems and cancer run in our family quite a bit and I cant handle watching something bad happen, I just lost my grandmother not even 2 months ago.

I am sending you & your Mom a hug right now. Please take care and give your Mom lots of hugs, kisses & support.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

Angelbow - PT Prayers do amazing things....and you've all got them flying to you, especially your mom!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Prayers on the way for you and your mom. And also for the doctors, that they find the root of the problem, and it's easily fixable.