Thread: Free To Good Homes 6 Male Ocicats

Free To Good Homes 6 Male Ocicats

I found this listiing onCraigslist. This seems to be a good opportunity if anyone ever wnated a purebred cat. I don't know if they are still avaialbe or not.

FREE TO GOOD HOMES 6 MALE OCICATS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply to: [email protected]
    Date: 2007-05-09, 10:25PM EDT

I am a retired breeder and my health is failing. I have 6 boys intact 2 silver, 1 tawny, 1 cinnamon, 1 chocolate silver, 1 chocolate ghost spot. I need to find them homes by the end of May if possible. I have tried every no kill pet shelter I could find with no luck. This is my last chance. They are good boys and are caged with play time out. They use their boxes with caged. I have to go into the hospital for treatment and I won't be able to keep my home. I will have to rent. Please help...the only thing left is to put them to sleep and I can't live with that...please help my beautiful boys ASAP

We Could Use An Ocicat At The Found Cat Hotel , But I Jave No Transport What So Ever.
    What A Deal Getting These Fantastic Looking Cats Who Normally Are Hundreds Of Dollars At A Cat Show For Very Little.
    We Are Praying That They Get Furr Ever Homes.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS