Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: A sad day...

A sad day...

I'm still in so much shock I can't believe this has happend. I'm bawling my eyes out.

I was cleaning the dog room this morning. I opened my door to go wash out the water buckets. I must have not closed the door all the way. Charlie some how got out. I heard a car horn honk and a yelp. I immediatly knew it was Charlie and dropped the hose. The truck just took off! Didn't care he hit my dog at all! I ran down the embankment. I couldn't get there fast enough. I found Charlie in the middle of the road. He'd died instantly. I just sat there holding him. I feel so bad for not shutting the door. I'm always so careful about that.

R.I.P. my beautiful baby boy. Your time had come way too soon. I miss you already.
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

Oh my goodness Im sooo sorry to hear about your loss!

Lute, Oh no! Poor Charlie. At least it was quick. Shame on that driver for not stopping! RIP, Charlie.

R.I.P, Charlie. Your mom misses you.

I'm so, so sorry that you lost Charlie. At least he died quickly and painlessly. I'm sure he's thinking about you right now as he chases squirrels at the Rainbow Bridge right now, though.

As for the truck driver: there are certain places in Hell that are reserved for people like that. He'll get his just desserts.

So Very Sorry!

Safe Trip to the Bridge, Charlie ...
    Rest In Eternal Peace.

/s/ Phred

Oh, lute. I am in shock, as I read this tragic story. I am so so sorry for the loss of your sweet little man. Life just isn't fair. RIP sweet boy! I am so sorry it had to end this way.

Godspeed.

O no... I am so so very sorry. Everyone knows you loved Charlie very much, at least he had a good life with you. I am so very sorry for your loss. RIP Charlie, play hard at the Rainbow Bridge
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Lexie, I am very sorry about Charlie.

I am soo sorry to hear that this happend to poor charlie!!!!
    Im so sad for you... He was such a sweet puppy.. I cant stand how some people dont own up to their mistakes (that man should have stopped).. Tikeya was hit by a truck a few months back and the triver didnt stop as well.. stupid STUPID people!!!!
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Major LES. I am soo sorry. The driver had time to honk at him, but not to put on the brakes??
    RIP Sweet Charlie
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I am so sorry!
    RIP Charlie!
    Merry Holidays to One an All Blessed be

Oh My Gosh I'm so sorry
    Rest in Peace, sweet Charlie

OMG! This is a total shock. What is up with PT dogs and passing away latley Wow I can't belive this.

r.i.p. Charlie.
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

OMgosh..... Lute, I just don't know what to sy... I'm in total shock.... I am so sorry, Lute....

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Our thoughts will be with you! Charlie is in no pain, now, but I hope his death will forever be on that drivers' conscience.