Hey everyone. I thought I'd post a nice whining, complaining message here. First off, I hope nobody has tried to email me. My internet service just dropped us without notice, so my [email protected] address does not work, and I haven't had the internet all week. Right now I'm on some cheapy one, and I don't know how long it will last. You can email me at [email protected] if my mailbox is not full of spam.

Right now is not a happy time. I'm really worried. I have got pancreatitis twice this year. And this time around I had to be in the hospital for 4 days. (2 without food or water mind you) That was around 2 weeks ago. After I got out they just told me I could eat whatever (morons) but I still took it really easy, I mean the only solid food I ate was like a piece of bread. I got in pain again, so the doctor scheduled me for a MRI and gave me some pills so I could eat some real food. Yeah well on Monday I had the MRI, and they didn't say anything...except the pancreas looked slightly "abnormal" and I need a CT scan. Well after the CT scan, slightly abnormal has turned into a cyst, and now they are saying its a tumor. They don't really know what it is, or what has caused it. It could just be a concentrated area harded by pancreatitis. But anyway, it's scaring me to death, so if anyone could say a prayer or something, maybe it would help...thanks

And the non-complaining part of this post....I did get to look at puppies tonight. Cute pups, I want one so bad! I should have taken the digital camera. And I heard the Humane Society is hiring. It's quite the drive for me, but I need a job and that is one I'd really love sooo...we'll see.

Yeah sorry for the long post. I'm just bored and I've really missed my internet time, heh. I can only last so many days without it. I just wish I had my email back! Oh one more complaint---it was 104 degrees today and our swamp cooler decided to die!