Thread: Bailey

Bailey

Bailey, you've won my heart over the ocean in Australia. I'm so glad to be first to congratulate you on being a cute & feisty Dog of the Day. I can tell from the pic that your poor old Dad doesn't stand a chance of beating you at pulling & tugging Kitty.
    That's very clever to sleep with Kitty safely tucked under your leg. Otherwise your Dad might sneak into your bed & steal it during the night. I know how your poor Mom must feel with you 2 boys thundering thro' the house battling over Kitty.
    I had a look at your Dad's website...& you're right, he is a nice person...he says that he won't fire the Office Dogs even when they come up from the creek all muddy.
    Marie

Oh Bailey, I loved reading about you! The two photos are sooooooooo cute and I love how your daddy will play with Big Mean Kitty and you! Your story and photos were truly heartwarming and adorable

Your daddy's website is very nice too, but what is that picture of another dog doing there?! Tsk, tsk, that should be YOUR picture up there

Congrats on being Dog Of The Day, I hope you have a great day!

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

Bailey, and you have won my heart over in Califorina. What a sweetie you are. It looks like you and your Dad are having a wonderful time with Big Ole Mean Kitty. I love those pictures.
    What a great family you have full of love for you and a special bond with your Dad. I was very impressed with your Dad's web page, he must do some wonderful work, and he is one of us, A Dog Lover. Congratulations dear, sweet, Bailey Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Sounds like Big Mean Kitty is a really fun game, if even your dad likes to play it! Maybe we should try it sometime! You sound like such an amazing dog, it's no wonder your family loves you so much
    Congrats on being DOTD! Hope you get spoiled even more than I already think you are!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

WOW!! What a SUPER-DUPER way to start a Friday Morning!!!!!! you are so articulate and strong and adorable!! I loved your tale of Big Mean Kitty!!! Good thing you are so protective!! And I agree, dad sounds like a cool dude for letting muddy pups trance through the office!! Have a extra special fun day with dad! Maybe ALL day of playing with Big Mean Kitty!!!! Big kisses to you sweet Bailey!!!!!

Hello bailey, you are one of the cutest dogs that I have ever seen for pet of the day! You look so happy holding your toy and playing with your dad. Congratulations on being the dog of the day sweetie-pie!

DOTD

Bailey ~ It sounds like you really have it made and have a wonderful family. I really like the idea of 'going to work' that sounds like lots of fun. We used to be able to do that but the company that Mom works for now won't allow us. So now we just rest up all day for when she gets home!

Chanel & Roz
    Chanel

Hi there Bailey! Yup, you've won ME over too, from far away on the coast of Mass.!! Oooooooooooooo! You are SO cute!! The pic. of you in sweet slumber is so precious! And Bailey, aren't you one lucky pupster, having the best Dad in the world to play Big Mean Kitty with all day long! And what a good pal you are to your loyal stuffie, making sure he (??she??) is safely tucked in at night! You're right Bailey. There isn't a more loving and devoted Dad in the whole wide world. And isn't HE lucky to have the sweetest, most lovable, precious pup in the world!! Congratulations to you adorable Bailey! You're the Dog of the Day! Have a fun filled day of celebration with the family and of course, Big Mean Kitty!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Awwww Bailey, you are such a cutie-pie, er, I mean stud. It is so wonderful that you have a Dad that's crazy about you, you deserve it sweetie. Have fun this weekend playing with the BIG MEAN KITTY! So cute! Congrats little Bailey - you made my day!

Bailey you're just an adorable little guy. I have a little 5-1/2 lb. Yorkie girl that would love to meet you. Her name is Tiffany. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day. Your just a cutie pie.

Bailey
    What a handsome boy you are! I loved your story about big mean kitty. I can almost see you and your Dad chasing each other through the house and your Mom yelling, "Boys!" at you! It must be such fun! Congratulations on being our Special Dog of the Day today. I think that calls for some treats and an extra game of 'kitty'.

Another Bailey Fan

You are such a cutie, Bailey - and your Dad seems to be well trained, too! I notice you got him to tug on the right end of Big Mean Kitty! Smart dog, dude. I am an "All critters on four legs" lover, so that includes canine, feline, equine, bovine, etc.-ine, etc.-ine.
    But little guys like you give me an extra special heart bump. So, headbonks from Too Chill Kitty (Grasshopper) to you, your Dad and, of course, BMK!!!!!!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *