Thread: Hey PT!!

Hey PT!!

Hey Pet Talkers! How is everyone doing? I hope that all has been well. I apologize that I have not been able to come to the site for a few months now. I have not forgotten PT though! No way, that is not possible! I am sorry to say that I don't know how often I will still be able to come on, I am extremely busy. Between the furbabes, school, work, and FFA I can find barely any time for PT. I am so so sorry.

Please PM me, write post a reply, or something, let me know what has happened since December! I want to know about new furbabes, babies, and anything else that has happened!

I missed you all so much, and so did Jesse, Sammy, Jemi', all the aqaubabes, and my newest arrival Kokomo all send their "I miss you!" in their own way.

Hey Steph! Good to see that you are back to say hello! Nothing new has happend with me since December, but there are a lot of pt'ers that got new additions! I'm leaving our school though.. my family is moving to Arizona..

by the way, how did your team/ you individually, do at the state FFA ? I don't think I asked you when we were at the school last week!

Hope to 'see' you here more often!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

I've been wondering where you were! I'm back, and my mom got a job, if you'd known anything about our house getting robbed and all that stuff.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography