Thread: Marvelous Molly!!

Marvelous Molly!!

If ever there was a face waiting for a kiss Molly it is yours!!! Do you know how cute you look there posing in your adorable personalized bandanna! You are just too cute for your own good! I would surely love to spend the day with you watching you play with your brother and sister or just snoozing in the Big Bed. Bella gives you a *paws up* for your de-stuffing abilities. She, too, would have a fun time with you. Congratulations to a most adorable little puggily girl. Beautiful Molly - Dog of the Day! *kiss**kiss*

Molly....You are so beautiful. I have always loved pugs. I think you have the
    cutiest little face. Congratulations on DOTD. Hope your day is very special.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Molly, you are just beautiful.
    all my hounds rule the roost at our house too. Keep up the good work.

Hi Molly!!

We are loving that picture Miss Molly!! Such a cute little Puglet facie, standing there posing in your adorable little pink bandana. Who couldn't love you sweetie pie? We would love to see you in action with your Shar-Pei brother Max and your Shar-Pei sister, Jamie. How cute to see all of you playing up a storm. Congrats to you for being our Wednesday DOTD, Molly Girl!! Please have Mom give you lots of kisses from us today to celebrate. Maybe you could give sister and brother some kisses from us too. We wish you all continued happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

What a cute little pug you are Molly!
    Congratulations on being todays DOTD!

Greetings precious Pugster Molly! Oh my goodness, just look at that adorable face! Quite the fashion diva too, I see! hehe That personalized bandana makes quite the statement; "Here I come!" Pink is definitely your color, sweet baby girl! And I'm not surprised to learn you have no trouble keeping up with the big kids! Pugs may be diminutive in stature but no breed, bigger in heart and spirit! Congrats to you adorable Molly, DOG OF THE DAY! I hope you and your proud Mom and Dad and Jamie and Max too, are enjoying a fun filled, love filled, "top dog" day! Hugs and kisses to our most deserving honoree, MOLLY

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a cutie pie you are Miss Molly. Wish I could see you playing, bet you're a lot of fun. And those toy babies are just made for ripping apart, aren't they silly girl. Hugs and treats for you today sweet Molly. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Molly!!!

Well, little Miss ... I like the way you've commandeered a great sleeping spot near Mom's pillow and the day bed in Dad's office, ahem, ahem, between naps!!! I must say, I'm jealous!!! I'm sure you're "pamper and spoil" worthy and then some!!! I hope you have a wonderful day, Little Lady, as our beloved and pampered and spoiled, DOTD!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.