Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Prayers Needed...again!*UPDATE...not good*

Prayers Needed...again!*UPDATE...not good*

Yesterday was a rough day for me and my whole family. Remember the ex-employee we were having all that trouble with? Well, he's at it again. He bribed some kid to go to the jail with him, NOT his parents, and tell them that while he was spending the night at our house my mother gave him beer and did some not so nice things with him.

Yesterday the police came to our tattoo shop, cuffed my parents and told them they had a search warrant for our business and our home. My parents didn't understand why, but told them to go ahead a look all they wanted.

Not having any idea any of this was happening I walk into the tattoo shop. The door was unlocked for me, I was drug in and told to sit down and shut up. About 15mins later an officer came to the tattoo shop and had an arrest warrant for my mother. A compleat shock to all of us as we had no idea why anyone was there to begin with. Now my mom is being arrested!

I was fine until they arrested my mom in front of my 8 yr old brother who just broke down. At that point the police to my brother to the neighboring buisiness(a diner). The police then took me to the back of the shop to question me. These local police saw that I was distraught and really started in on me. Telling me my parents were into some twisted stuff and I knew more than I was letting on. I tolde them I didn't know anything and I thought it was very unfair for them to arrest my mom in front of my brother. The police started getting up in my face and smarting off to me. Telling me I was dumb and I had to tell them everything there and now! I didn't have anything to tell them. Anywho, to my advantage the government agent that was there looking through all our computers came over and said "Now officers, we aren't in Russia are we? There's no need to scare this girl to death. Be nice." The police backed off.

Yes, there's more...

The police said they were going out to our house to follow through the search warrant there. I told them that when they got there I had a dog in my bedroom. I told them she looks mean, but she is super nice and if they touched one hair on her I would kill them all. One officer said there was no need to get violent. I simply told him I wasn't getting violent, I was just warning him. I also told them about my chickens. Once I told them they were in my bedroom they asked me if I was crazy. I told them no, and if they wanted to they could go ahead and check for animal cruelty too.

The good news is the police left finding nothing. Being as nice and polite as could be. Even telling me my dog was beautiful and my animals were some of the best cared for they'd ever seen. We bailed my mother out of jail. She has a court date at the end of next month, but we'll win it no problem since all the police have is our polygraph test against some 15yr old child's word. My mom just knows that we live in a very small town and her arrest will be in the paper next week(paper comes out once a week). She hates being embarrased like this and really hopes it doesn't hurt our business. The even better news is we have wonderful friends that have been sticking by us the whole time.

Sorry for the long post.
    Last edited by lute; 04-28-2007 at 09:06 PM.
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

OMG Lexi I'm so sorry to hear this. That is just horrible. I can't belive the police's behaviour. Your whole situation is crazy. I hope everything clears up soon.
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

Oh! Lexi! I am so sorry! Are you ok??? Those policemen must of scared the hell out of your brother when they arrested your mum in front of him

Hope you are all feeling a bit better!
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

Thanks! Yeah, I'm ok. A little shook up, but ok. My brother was very upset, but very glad to see his momma when she got home.

What a creep! Why is the guy bothering you so much? Can you get some charges on him or something? Isn't there a false report charge? Maybe you can get a restraining order. This need to be stopped! I cannot believe this happened to you, Lexi. We all know you and your family would NEVER do something like that. Those cops sound really nasty, but I'm glad they ended it off a bit nicer.

{{hugs}}

I'm sorry your going through this. I hope everything works out OK.

Yes, we have to win mom's case next month then we are doing a civil suit on him big time! With not trying to sound like I'm better than the rest of my family, I'm personally very upset that it's coming to this. The ex-employee was my best freind since 1st grade. I just can't believe it's happening like this. I have a hard time accepting it's my best friend doing this to all of us. Just shows who your real friends are.

OMG!!! WTH???? Why would someone do anything like this?? I am so sorry that you had to go through this, I just hope and pray that everything works out, and you guys are able to press charges against this ex-employee!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

Update!

Well, He's done it. We found out two weeks ago that my mom was pregnant. A new set of feet runnin about the house. We were all so excited. My parents went to the doctor last week and he said due to our current stress the baby would probably not make it. My mom is having her miscarriage right now. I've got such mixed emotions. I wanna cry, but I'm also so mad I want to go crazy! I hope he knows what he's done. He's killed an innocent baby. My new brother or sister.

Your whole family will be in our prayers, especially your mom. Give her a hug for me.

OK, you really need to get away from this creep!!! He should get charged for something. I am so sorry that your baby sister/brother has died thanks to this person. {{hugs}}

I'm so sorry for your loss. What a horrible thing for your family to go through! The ex-employee should definitely be brought up on criminal charges.

Quote Originally Posted by lute
    Well, He's done it. We found out two weeks ago that my mom was pregnant. A new set of feet runnin about the house. We were all so excited. My parents went to the doctor last week and he said due to our current stress the baby would probably not make it. My mom is having her miscarriage right now. I've got such mixed emotions. I wanna cry, but I'm also so mad I want to go crazy! I hope he knows what he's done. He's killed an innocent baby. My new brother or sister.
    Oh MY!! I am so saddened by all of this! I am praying for your family, especially your mother. I am sure she is going through some Crazy emotions right now. I am truly sorry for all of you.
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

I am so sorry, I have always felt the love you have for your family pour out of your posts. Your Mom will be in my thoughts and don't worry the truth will come out, the courts deal with false accusations all the time.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

OMG...Lute, I am so so sorry.

I hope the doctor's statement about the stress will come into the action against this person (no way can I call him a "man").

Many prayers coming your way. I hope your mom is okay physically...and with a lot of people on your family's side, I hope their support will help your mom and your whole family after this.

{{{{hugs}}}
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I'm so sorry. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers,especially your mom. Please take care.