Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Vick INDICTED!

Vick INDICTED!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6743208

Maybe Michael Vick IS the same as his punk brother. He just hides it better, evidently.
    Last edited by Lady's Human; 07-17-2007 at 07:11 PM.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Oh, that makes me so angry! It really doesn't surprise me, they bet HUGE amounts of money on dog fights. It makes me sick. If he is guilty of dog fighting I hope they throw him in jail and kick his sorry butt off the team. I doubt that happens though, money talks bull sh** walks as they say.

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~

The ESPN story about Vick also had a reference to another player on the Falcons who was arrested for the fatal beating of a dog.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2850545

Maybe the NFL needs to have a chat with the Falcons owners.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human
    The ESPN story about Vick also had a reference to another player on the Falcons who was arrested for the fatal beating of a dog.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2850545

Maybe the NFL needs to have a chat with the Falcons owners.

Good grief, how sad. I agree, the NFL needs to have a chat with the owners. I will never understand how anyone can watch dogs tear each other apart. Did you know pit bull fights can go on for as long as 45 minutes? Those poor dogs do not deserve that.

Let the humans bet each other to a pulp and place bets on who will win!

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~

With all the criminals on the Baltimore Ravens team, the NFL will do nothing about this either.
    The complete Knit-wit and occasional domestic diva.

Going to a church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

What a sorry excuse for a human being...a piece of trash. It's sad that these athletes are put on pedestals for our kids to admire.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

Yep....real sicko stuff.
    Where I used to live in the Blue Mountains a few years ago, a lot of dogs went missing from their homes......the police found out that a dogfighting ring was involved, and had sent people out to steal dogs to be used as bait in the dogfights. What was happening was they would put these family pets into a cage with a fighting dog to be ripped apart, so that the fighting dog was suitably angered and ready for a real fight with an opponent dog.
    By the time the investigation was fully underway, that dogfighting ring just disappeared, simply relocated elsewhere.
    Evidently there is big money involved.....that's why they do it.
    Wom

Jeez, the Oakland Radiers are getting soft...

What ticks me off is that they will arrest everyone around the AH, but the AH goes unpunished...

My mom owns another home that she rents.

Now, is the same thing happened to her, the locals and feds would be up her arse and have the property seized.

----------

Nohting will happen to Vick. He'll be fined and spoken to.

The Falcons willl never punch their meal ticket.

----------

And watch all the MV jersey sales go up..

Looks like the plot thickens (Or sickens, as the case may be)

Evidently there are witnesses who can place Vick at the house during dog fighting.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2871625

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2878099

Mr Portis needs to buy a clue. He has enough money, he just needs a brain to go with it.

LH, the first link (Fox) doesn't work, but I read all the later ones. These
    goons don't have a friggin clue. They don't see a problem with dog fighting.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...io.ap/?cnn=yes
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2878099

Mr Portis needs to buy a clue. He has enough money, he just needs a brain to go with it.
    I think his brain has slowly been turned to mush by all the hits he's taken in his mediocre career. he's been a total failure with the redskins. he needs to keep his mouth shut.

And yes, I'm going to keep hammering this as these stories come up.

Evidently (from other stories) dogfighting is seen as ok in the NFL. If I could find an Email address for Roger Goodell (NFL Commish) I'd post it, but there are no league office emails that I can find. There is a snail mail address for Mr. Goodell on the nfl.com home page.

All brawns....no brains.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

Richard, if you happen to find an email address, please let us know.

It's just so sad that people fight their dogs - and I read about the interview with Portis, who seems to think it's ok and should be allowed. Hey, if you own the dog you should be allowed to do whatever you want with it