Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hunches...... really real?....they ARE!! sad but true :(

Hunches...... really real?....they ARE!! sad but true :(

You know when you just have a hunch over something...... how do you know it is real? there are some hunches that could be just a mind trick..... but sometimes they even feel real.... does that makes them real?.....

I don“t want to go into details but I“ve had this hunch that has had me in tears...... sorry......
    Last edited by Husky_mom; 04-30-2007 at 03:17 PM.
    Corinna“s Christmas Card Swap “06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House“10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Are you ok? Try not to get upset about it, If you want to talk PM me I'm free to talk

I think that it is important to pay attention to hunches even if they turn out to be nothing. I can think of several occasions where I have called home just to make sure that everyone was ok. I say that if you are worried about someone and have the choice of getting in touch with them or not you should get in touch with them. You'll feel better once you confirm that your hunch is wrong, or in the off chance that your hunch is correct you will know for sure.
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

I think a hunch is just an extension of our senses, so should not be ignored.
    Who knows the mechanisms that set them off ??? Maybe our scientific knowledge of our senses is not that far advanced yet. But yeah....when I have hunches, I usually act on them.
    Wom

Quote Originally Posted by wombat2u2004
    I think a hunch is just an extension of our senses, so should not be ignored.
    Who knows the mechanisms that set them off ??? Maybe our scientific knowledge of our senses is not that far advanced yet. But yeah....when I have hunches, I usually act on them.
    Wom
    Me too... And not always on 'serious' things. For instance when I play hockey. When I am really on my game I can "see" 5 seconds ahead and it helps me get in the correct position to make the save. So maybe a hunch is just our brain self analyzing sensory input and making a prediciton?
    "Unlike most of you, I am not a nut."

- Homer Simpson

"If the enemy opens the door, you must race in."

- Sun Tzu - Art of War

Quote Originally Posted by Puckstop31
    Me too... And not always on 'serious' things. For instance when I play hockey. When I am really on my game I can "see" 5 seconds ahead and it helps me get in the correct position to make the save. So maybe a hunch is just our brain self analyzing sensory input and making a prediciton?
    Yep....I think there's more to it than we know.
    Wom

I totally believe that "hunches" or "intuitions" are very real and I usually will act upon mine. I truly believe that we all have certain senses to such things as possible danger and this should not be ignored.

It is impossible to really tell what is real or not so I still think it best to take them seriously.

but, they are not always reliable. I tend to be a worrier and often think I am having a hunch when it is nothing more than worry.

Husky-mom are you ok and have you learned anything to validate your hunch?

Anything we can do?? A problem shared and all that......

A hunch is your response to the energy another person is giving off - positive or negative
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

thank you..... I“m ok.... or at least I try to be....... I“m a person who always tries to stay positive.... but I do believe what you said, I think I“m getting some negative energy these days I can“t help but cry....... thank you for your concern.....

sometime I feel I shouldn“t pay attention to that, but sometimes I just can“t help it...... sorry if I“m being so vague.......
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

G'luck. *hugs*

As others have said... pay attention to "hunches."

I have a hard time some times telling if something is just a thought... or what i call my "inklings."

He he... I finally had one that led to good news... I had a dream that a friend got married. If all of our friends took a vote she'd probably be voted least likely to get married. EVER. Well, something told me there was more to this dream so i called her and told her. A week later she took a vacation to see her boyfriend and he proposed to her! ...I'm just so happy that i finally got to see something good! Almost all my "feelings" about things are about sad stuff.

I'm finally learning to act on my hunches... after so long of ignoring them and tragedy happening because i said nothing. I may sound silly sometimes, but I'd rather sound silly than have something bad happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Husky_mom
    thank you..... I“m ok.... or at least I try to be....... I“m a person who always tries to stay positive.... but I do believe what you said, I think I“m getting some negative energy these days I can“t help but cry....... thank you for your concern.....

sometime I feel I shouldn“t pay attention to that, but sometimes I just can“t help it...... sorry if I“m being so vague.......

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

Quote Originally Posted by crow_noir
    G'luck. *hugs*

As others have said... pay attention to "hunches."

I have a hard time some times telling if something is just a thought... or what i call my "inklings."

He he... I finally had one that led to good news... I had a dream that a friend got married. If all of our friends took a vote she'd probably be voted least likely to get married. EVER. Well, something told me there was more to this dream so i called her and told her. A week later she took a vacation to see her boyfriend and he proposed to her! ...I'm just so happy that i finally got to see something good! Almost all my "feelings" about things are about sad stuff.

I'm finally learning to act on my hunches... after so long of ignoring them and tragedy happening because i said nothing. I may sound silly sometimes, but I'd rather sound silly than have something bad happen.
    Yep, thats good advice.
    I think you should bring your thoughts out into the open with whom (if it is somebody) you are worrying about right now.
    Wom

Quote Originally Posted by sirrahbed
    I totally believe that "hunches" or "intuitions" are very real and I usually will act upon mine. I truly believe that we all have certain senses to such things as possible danger and this should not be ignored.

It is impossible to really tell what is real or not so I still think it best to take them seriously.

but, they are not always reliable. I tend to be a worrier and often think I am having a hunch when it is nothing more than worry.

Husky-mom are you ok and have you learned anything to validate your hunch?

I AGREE !!! My best friend is a HUNCH expert !!! she is always on it! You can't get ANYTHING past her!!!!!!!!!

i wish i had time to tell you stories.. but i don't.

Hope you are feeling better though {{hugs}} ....
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

much to my dispair (sp?) my hunch was REAL!! I can“t even think straight right now, man i can“t even see what I“m typing behind these tears.....

sorry to bring it up here, but you guys are THE only ones I can seriously trust, thank you foe being here for me, I really appreciate it

notes-to-my-husband blog

I am so sorry that you have this news and that it has you so sad. (((HUGS))) to you.

it is beyond sad......it involves my marriage.....

notes-to-my-husband blog