Thread: Sad news. Cornell's famous cat doctor dies.

Sad news. Cornell's famous cat doctor dies.

http://www.silive.com/newsflash/metr...rylist=simetro

Renowned Cornell University cat veterinarian James Richards — who was injured when he crashed his motorcycle trying to avoid a cat in the road — has died, the university said Wednesday. He was 58.

Thats A Shame That That Wonderful Healer Has Passed On, And He Will Certainly Have A Huge Welcoming Commitee When He Crosses The Rainbow Bridge On This.
    His One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Several years ago at a cat show, I was privileged to meet Dr. Richards!!! What a wonderful person and how he LOVED cats!!!! This is a great loss to the cat community. Thank you for starting this thread. Sleep softly, Dr. Richards....I bet there were so many cats waiting for YOU at the Bridge...
    Nine is Fine!!

I never heard about James Richards before, but he must have been a wonderful person. So sorry to hear he died. He will surely have a big furry welcoming committee waiting for him.

Rest in Peace, James Richards.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I didn't know his name, either, but if he loved and cared for cats, then I love him. I just HATE that he was on a motorcycle. I hate, hate, hate those things.

Dr. Richards had a column in the Cornell Feline Institute's monthly Cat booklet(I cannot recall the name right now). There was always a photo of Dr.Richards and his " consulting colleague " Mr. Mew(a very handsome tuxedo). " Together" they wrote articles and answered questions from the readers. Dr. Mew reported about his weight loss and exams. It was funny, but got the point across. Something I have always admired in a good teacher. Both will be missed...For cats and their humans, this is a very sad day...
    Nine is Fine!!

I subscribe to Catnip, it is by Cornell University. I am so sad he passed away; BUT if I had to go, I would want it to be saving a cats life too. I know that was his calling, and he died doing what he loved, saving cats

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!