Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Picture of the Dogs from Today! - Updated in post #22

Picture of the Dogs from Today! - Updated in post #22

Here are some pictures I took today in my yard while outside enjoying the great weather. The Yellow Lab, Lucy, and the shepherd mix pup, Molly are my dogs. The other 2 we are fostering for a local rescue. Irish is the big black lab/greyhound mix, and Emma is the little beagle, she's paralyzed from the waist down, but that doesn't stop her from having fun!!

"I found a stick!!!'

This is Molly, proud of the hole she dug to hide her tennis ball in

...and Molly, covered in dirt from digging that hole

pensive

Emma and Molly

"GIMME THE STICK!"

more to follow......
    Last edited by LuckyNumber7; 05-04-2007 at 02:03 PM.

Wow! That's a huge stick ya got there!

I love the photo with the hole. How cute is that?!
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

just a few more....

Lucy, standing in the kiddie pool that we had just filled about 10 minutes prior. It gets dirty FAST!

My fiance cuddling with Emma

Elizabethann, Lucy has taught Molly that she has to play with the biggest branch in the yard, at all times

Molly has taught Lucy that she has to dig holes all over the yard, and throw her toys in them to protect them. It's too funny. Molly usually digs the hole, and then lays next to it triumphantly with her mouth full of dirt and a big grin on her face lol

There's those beautiful dogs!! I must say, I am going to miss seeing pictures of Emma. But you must make up for it and post lots of pictures of Molly and Lucy, and any other fosters you have.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

They're adorable!! Great pictures. I love them all but I'm crazy in love with Emma

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I'm going to miss Emma too We love having her here. I am so glad that she's going to an awesome home though - and she's going to be closeby, so I might even mention that I could petsit for her if they go on vacation or something

I'm so glad Rocky is getting here Saturday, so that parting with Emma on Thursday morning won't be so hard. It seems silly to think that we've onlyhad her for a few days, but I'm so attached! I think it's because she's such a little inspiration - this little girl has been through SO much, but has such an amazing attitude. She loves all people, despite what someone did to her. She really is an amazing little dog. When she first got here, she was very fear aggressive towards the other 3 dogs - if they got too close to her, especially while she was laying down, she would bark and snap at them, very protective of her space. Now that she's a little bit used to them and knows that they are not going to harm her, she seems to enjoy having them around. Especially Lucy - she seems to really like being around Lucy, and yesterday I even caught them touching noses and kissing a little!! So cute!

Daisy, I hear ya! At night before bed we've been putting diapers on her so that we don't wake up to a huge mess - she doesn't have control over her bodily functions because of the injuries, but if we take her out often enough during the day it's not a huge problem, she seems to know to pee outside. I have to say, she looks so damn cute in a diaper. She's so LITTLE though, that they're all really big on her and fall down a bit. She looks at us like "Get this thing off of me! How embarrassing! I am a BIG GIRL!" I love her to pieces.

Edit - My grandfather came over yesterday, who is almost 90 and a bit senile...he's met Molly, and when he got her, he thought that Emma was Molly! He looked at her and said "MY GOD! What happened to her legs?! She wasn't like this last time I saw her, was she?!" It was really, really funny!

-=slips over silently and steals Molly!=-

Great pictures. 4 beautiful pups! Emma is a cutie pie.
    Last edited by Kfamr; 04-23-2007 at 10:43 PM.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Aw. You have really cute dogs!
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Kfamr, if you're ever in the area, you totally have to come see us with your pups. It would be so fun. Also, I forgot you lived in Florida - my fiance's parents have a place there, it's in a community called Windsor I think, right near Vero Beach. Is that anywhere near you?

and Thanks Roxy!!

Vero Beach is about 3 hours on the other coast from me. Not TOO far!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

That's not too bad! Maybe if we go down there we could meet up. I would love to give furry Mufasa a big squeeze

Beautiful dogs and gorgeous pictures! Even though Emma might not be able to move like the others, she still looks perfectly happy!