Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ferrets?

Ferrets?

Here are mine. I wish there were more ferret owners on this forum! lol

Pistol

Cobain

look at that raggedy coat, its shedding time! (hes slimmed down tons!)

Teencie

Not to forget our little foster dog Velma Dinkley!

I love your trio! And I absolutely adore their names. =] I haven't had the opportunity to name any of my ferrets, as both were named before they joined the family.

I don't have any new pictures of my duo, so these will have to do.

My sweetheart, Jill.

Haha, this is the only one I can find of Larry right now! I've never managed to get a nice picture of him.

I look forward to seeing more PT ferrets, I can't think of who all has them, though. :/

guineapiggy Guest
    i don't have one but i love them my mom and dad don't want more inside pets and they think they stink badly

Your ferrets are beautiful.

I am a prior ferret owner. I had to put my last ferret to sleep just before Christmas. I lost 4 ferret boys to cancer, they are listed in my signature. I am not ready yet to embark on another ferret pet at this time. The losses were just too heartbreaking. I miss them all so much.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

This is Monster (once named Chloe when I thought she was a little angel, but she quickly broke me of that one ...)

(she looks like an angel, but don't be fooled!)

Monster has Adrenal disease, and is currently on Lupron shots. Shes about 7 years old, and still a feisty little girl!

This was Bear - he passed on from cancer late last year.

Aww! Everyone has such beautiful ferret faces!

Both of my ferrets have gone to the RB already. Honey was six and Mimi was 8.

I own over 15 ferrets! but it will take so much time to put the pics on LOL

Ferrets are the cutest animals. I currenly am only owned by one white albino named Ohanna. In the last 7 years I have loved and lost 8 ferrets. I will not be getting any more, the US ferrets are just not healthy enough. There are too many large corporations breeding and inbreeding causing way too many health issues. Of the 8 ferrets I have owned 6 have had adrenal disease. One ferret died right after her 1st birthday. None of my babies have lived longer than 6 1/2 years.
    RIP: Misty - Pomeranian
    Pearl - French Bulldog

Dixie - Pug

Lola - Pit/Boxer Mix

Sugar - Cane Corso

Veera,Festus, BigMac - cats
    Zeus, Bubbles, Kruzer, Hatter - guinea pigs

I am sorry to hear about your loss, each of you. I had to put my second ferret to sleep at 7months old from lymphoma. I told my mum the next fuzz I have will be darn expensive. He will either be from a breeder here in the states or I might go into importing a kit from europe. Iam in the middle of switching to raw food (chemo makes it hard), I want my guys healthier. Teencie is already 4! =\

your photos were beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by boris91
    I own over 15 ferrets! but it will take so much time to put the pics on LOL
    pretty please? i'd love to see them!

Quote Originally Posted by xVelvet_FuzzButtx
    I am sorry to hear about your loss, each of you. I had to put my second ferret to sleep at 7months old from lymphoma. I told my mum the next fuzz I have will be darn expensive. He will either be from a breeder here in the states or I might go into importing a kit from europe. Iam in the middle of switching to raw food (chemo makes it hard), I want my guys healthier. Teencie is already 4! =\

your photos were beautiful.

pretty please? i'd love to see them!

ok you can see them

first lester then max then paddie

sorry this pic is so small

next is neo and then bianca

neo loves kittyvite

this is bianca dont let the cute face fool you she is a b**ch but i love her so much

now (left) bob-tail (he has a quater of his tail only) and (right) boris

and now sprokett he was POTD so here is the link
    http://petoftheday.com/archive/2006/December/16.html

now here is our one eyed friend i-pod (eye-pod) ha ha and then ocko

this is the side of his missing eye and now one of the front

now gimdli (aka pyscho ferret) i thing he shpuld be called ping pong because he bounces evry where honestly he does

more to come in next post!

this is rosemary our long term foster ferret we dont know how long she has got but she is very old she was rescue and we guess she is about 7 years old she is poorly as she has incontenence but where her owners didnt care for her it has burnt all her belly so she has meddicine and sudocreme on her belly and bum every day 3 times a day well here she is

now thyme she is old and un speyed but she is too old to be speyed (quessing she is about 6 years old she was also rescued)

i have no more pics of the others on my pc so will post later!

are you by chance a member of FerretVillage.org?

Lester is absolutley beautiful! I am hoping my next is a male Albino.
    i-pod has got to have the best name i've heard in some time, truely perfect.

I enjoyed these photos a lot!!

Cobain
    OMG, how cute is that face!

My step-son wants ferrrets badly. But I'm thinking ferrets and terriers ... bad mix. Plus they make me sneeze, but they are certainly cute.

When I worked at the Humane Society we had to go get a ferret out of the outdoor Coke vending machine in front of KMart. No one was sure if someone somehow put this poor little guy in there, to be mean, or he somehow crawled up through the door the cans of pop come out of. It was definately strange. At any rate, he was in bad shape and had been stuck in there for a while. We found him a nice foster home, and they ended up nursing him back to health and keeping him.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

!!!

I LOVE this thread!!! I want a ferret so badly!! I got 2 rats atm and I dont think I could afford the proper care so I got to wait!

are you by chance a member of FerretVillage.org?

Lester is absolutley beautiful! I am hoping my next is a male Albino.
    i-pod has got to have the best name i've heard in some time, truely perfect.

I enjoyed these photos a lot!!
    i am a member but i spend more time in www.forum.ferret.com it is great but if you are a member there i will go there more what is your name?