Thread: Cute Cookie

Cute Cookie

Awwwww Cookie you are so cute! I love your little face! Well done on being pet of the day!
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

Cookie, you are so cute! When I saw your photo I thought of Ellie's Whisk, so I'm glad she has started your thread today! I hope you get some yummy apples as a treat today. Happy Pet of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh aren't you just the cutest thing? Giggle giggle. I love the color of you fur and those beautiful eyes. Hammies are wonderful, loving, fun pets. Congrats on being POTD sweety, hope you get lots of treats and pets.

Monica, I have to say this... When I read 'I hope you get loads of treats and pets' for a second I thought you meant you hope the hamster gets pets as in like you hope the hamster gets a dog or a pet in that way! LOL!
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

Cassiesmom you are soooo right! Cookie looks exactly like Whisk!

They are not the same colour or anything but they have the same face, ears and the same emotion!

-Ellie

Cookie

Cookie, you are just adorable and your color is very pretty, just like your mommy says....in fact, you almost look good enough to eat! (just kidding). It is very obvious that you are a much loved little hamster, and that look on your face tells me that you know it quite well! I bet you look very silly with your cheeks stuffed with paper towels, and I imagine you make everyone smile with your silly antics.
    What a fun little guy to have around Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

Cookie you are soooooo cute!!! That little face tells a thousand stories of fun and games!

I too thought at first sight that you looked a lot like Whisk....who my hammy is very very fond of....looks like Whisk might have some competition on the boyfriend front!!!! ha ha ha!!!
    Mandy

Kittycats_delight (Michelle) thanks for the great signature!

A quick groom of the fur and a good hammy smile will soon get Harriet wanting Whisk as her one and only
    -Ellie

Aw, Cookie you are indeed adorable!!!

Looks like you have a wonderful home with lots of room to play!
    I hope you get apples and Yogies to munch on for a treat on your special day today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey there cutie Cookster! Oh, how your human loves you and we do too! What's NOT to love!!! With that beautiful, silky, golden coat and sweet, gentle personality, well, a human couldn't hope for a more special furkid!!! I loved reading all about you Cookie, of the wonderful happy life you share with your devoted guardian! Like her, I too hope that you and she have many more happy, love filled years together! I also that today those pouches of yours get stuffed with all of the Yogi treats and apples your....cheeks can hold! Congrats to you precious hammie Cookie, our extra special and most deserving, PET OF THE DAY!!! Cuddless and little kisses to you, sweetheart! Have a fun day celebrating your well deserved honor!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~