Thread: Gracie

Gracie

Gracie, aren't you the cute honey bunny. I love those pictures of you eating and playing with the roll. It sounds like you are quite the gourmet. I would love to see you jumping up in the air when you are so happy and thumping your back feet when you are not so happy. lol It sounds like your family loves you so much and I can see why. Congratulations dear, sweet, Gracie Our Very Best Pet of the Day. I'm sure your family will be giving you some very special treats on your very special day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Gracie, what a dear little baby bunster you are!! Like Jackie, I would love to see you leap in the air with joy. What a sight you must be.

Congratulations, beautiful Gracie, on being our very own and extra special, Pet of the Day. I hope you are leaping in the air all day with anticipation over the treats you will receive.

Gracie
    What a sweetheart of a bunny you are. Add me to the list who would love to see your leap of joy! I hope you get some extra special treats today for being our special Pet of the Day!

Hello Gracie. You are such a pretty rabbit, I think that your name really fits. My favorite pastime is eating too, ha! Congratulations on being the pet of the day, the most beautiful rabbit on the net.

Oh, Gracie, baby!!! What an adorable little bunster girl you are! How precious you must look scurrying all about with your tp rolls!! What a cutie!! Carrots are big on the treat list here at our house too. So, if you're ever in the neighborhood, hop on by for a munch or two!! And Gracie, while you may be quite the little acrobat, today it is our turn to leap for joy! Today we honor and congratulate sweet, cuddly, snuggly little Gracie, as our very beautiful and much loved Pet of the Day! Have a very special day celebrating, honey bunny!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, Gracie!
    You are one beautiful bunny!
    a carrot a day keeps the doctor away -Bunty, the bunny

Gracie, you are so adorable! Congratulations on being a very cute POTD!!!!

Gracie!

Hi Gracie,
    You are a very special bunny as we all can see. I'm so glad you have found a loving home and could share your life with us today.

Hope you had a wonderful DAY!
    ~*~*Have a Hoppy Day!*~*~