Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Norweigan Petra!

Norweigan Petra!

Oof Daa! Was I ever so happy to see you today, Petra! Actually, it's still yesterday, but we won't get into that . I have a lovely black and white girlcat named Grasshopper that we call a Tuxedo. Now I think in honor of my Norweigan roots (inspite of the Hawaiian name!), I will always refer to her as a Norweigan cat - how wonderful! A Norweigan Tuxedo cat, and Petra, you are a beutiful example of your kind! May you have many delightful treats today as all over the world we cat lovers celebrate you, our Cat of the Day!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

Petra - what a dear sweet face you have - how beautiful you are.

I am amazed at reading that you know when to have your 'shots' - you are one brave kitty.

May you long bask in the sun, and enjoy your special day!

Big purrs from Monte, Mimi and Angel Baby.
    Regards
    Diane

Beautiful, Inteligent, Compassionate, Brave - what a kitty!
    Have a long, long life and a lot of treats today.
    Congrats for this beautiful day!

What a brave kitty
    Emily

Petra, my, what a beauty you are and so patient and intelligent.
    It sounds like you have a wonderful life, basking in the sun every day. I love that photo of you. Congratulations dear Petra Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Petra you sure are one lovely, pretty kitty cat! I love the tuxedos and blacks! So striking, so regal, so gorgeous! That is the sweetest story I ever heard - you getting ready for your shots. Good girl! With all that love, I'm sure you'll be a healthy happy cat for quite some time now mommy!

Congrats Petra! You go girl!

Congratulations on being our lovely
    Cat of the day, Petra!

Beautiful Petra! What a brave and good girl you are, taking your medicine! I hope you get lots of cuddles and extra treats today on your special day!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Petra
    Add me to your growing list of admirers. So brave to take those owwwie shots and not even complain. I hope you get lots of extra cuddles and treats today for being our special Cat of the Day.

Petra

I was nearly moved to tears when I read about you today, Petra! A cat who seems to understand the need for insulin shots, and knows when it's time to comfort her human, is a remarkable cat indeed! Have a wonderful happy day with your humans, as you celebrate the honour of your being chosen Cat of the Day!

Hello beautiful Petra. That is a neat name that you got there, I really like it! I love your coat, it shines like diamonds. You look very intelligent as your story tells us. Congratulations on being the cat of the day!

Oh Petra! What a beauty I see before me!! It must be quite the life you lead there on the beautiful Riviera, basking in the sun on your very own veranda. What a life! But, I too feel the pull of my Norweigan roots (despite the Japanese name!) and will always think of you as one stunning Scandinavian feline!! In any languagae, you are one amazing girl...so beautiful, smart, conversive and what a good, good patient! You are one very special kitty, dear Petra, andour most lovely Tux Girl Cat of the Day!! Congratulations precious one!! May you enjoy many more happy, healthy, sun filled years with your adoring family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

12. Is this our first French/Norwegian Cat of the Day? And such a smart, gorgeous, loving one at that! A fine example to be set!

Purrrrfect Petra!

What an absolutely beautiful Tux baby you are. I can't remember reading a more enthralling Cat of the Day story...sweet Petra, you are truly amazing! Your grace and charm enhanced by your understanding of the need for your insulin is awe inspiring. We hope this day has been a special one for you - a very special girl. Congratulations on being crowned Cat of the Day today...and we pray you live a long and even more contented life. God bless you, precious girl.

Warmest noserubs, cuddles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Petra certainly is a special little lady. I hope you have many more happy days together. Good luck.

Hello Petra the beautiful Norwegian house cat, what a beauty you are. And I had tears in my eyes when I read of your daily shots - you and your owners must love each other very much. Have a lovely day little brave one.
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy