Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silly Mack

Silly Mack

I'm going to say, right off the bat, that our living room looks HORRIBLE and so do I!!! Now that I made it clear that I know how bad it is, I'll tell you about these pictures.

I gave Scott a concrete garden sculpture (a Bulldog) for Christmas. He has refused to put it in the garden, so it is still sitting on the floor in the living room. Mack is very suspicious of it and will bark at it, run from it, etc. So, that's what was happening last night in these pictures. Hope you enjoy.

Logan

"Hi Mom"

"YIKES!!!!!"

"Save me, Helen"

Look to the right on this one. My little "alien" is hiding from the "other" bulldog! And of course, the blonde beauty is our Honey Bunny.

I thought this was a great profile shot that Scott got. Mack was distracted by Butter, who was perched on the back of the couch.

Last edited by Logan; 04-12-2007 at 08:21 PM.

Wow, he's gotten so big! Mack is still as cute as ever, and that story is adorable. He's a silly boy. You don't look terrible, and I love the first shot.

Oh my gosh, that is too funny. I always thought that dogs recognized things more by how they smell, move, that kind of thing rather than how they look but I have learned differently. He thinks he has new competition. Very cute, I love it.

I've been wondering how that cute guy is doing!!! He's grown up since we last saw him. I can't get over it. I am lol at him with the fake doggie. Hilarious!

Honey is looking gorgeous too!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Wow, he sure has grown!! When I opened this, I still expected to see that rolly pollie puppy! He his gorgeaus! Cute pictures.
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

I've never seen you look bad, Logan, so don't go there girl!

YIKES! I haven't realized he'd gotten so BIG! What a face! He's so adorable! And of course, HoneyBear is as beautifully golden as ever!

I've been Boooo'd!

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Oh, Logan, he looks like so much fun! I am planning to be in South Carolina for a few days in May, maybe I can meet you!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Oh poor Mack!

These are lovely pictures! Everybody looks wonderful.

Silly silly Logan! I don't see any horrible living room or horrible looking Logan. I see a very warm family setting with one of my best friends and her beautiful daughter and two pupsters. Mack is a riot!!! LOL! I love all of the pictures but I am drawn to the innocent face in the first one as I know you can't judge a book by its cover! LOL!

LOL that's funny! I have seen some bulldogs who become rather unattractive as they get older, maybe it's because some get so obese, but he's just adorable! I love that smooshy face.

Thanks Jess for the great sig of my kids!

I love you baby, passed away 03/04/2008

Silly, sweet boy!

My, Hasn't he grown into such a handsome little guy! I love that face of his, just so squishy and cute.
    I'm so glad I finally got to see pictures of that boy again.

After much searching, I cannot find even one itty bitty horrible thing about your living room and you, my dear, couldn't manage to look less than beautiful if you tried.

Mackster just makes me smile. He must be a laugh a minute. These pictures depict just how BIG boy he has become and that face is just the best. I love his markings. His one brown patch seems shaped like a puzzle piece.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Quote Originally Posted by Logan
    I'm going to say, right off the bat, that our living room looks HORRIBLE and so do I!!!
    Oh please, the living room and you look beautiful

Gosh! I can't believe what a big boy Mack has grown into! Give that smooshy face of his a big kiss for me And add another kiss for that beautiful golden girl too!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

You look fine!

Great photos! We don't get to see enough of your kids. Loved the "Yipes!" photos. Mack and Honey are so pretty.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June