Thread: Bichon for Sale on Craigslist

Bichon for Sale on Craigslist

female 17 week old bichon frise 375.00 adoption fee only had her for a little of 2 months can't keep due to recent events. paid 1500.00 plus shots and accessories. 375.00 adopt fee obo to good home only. 603-863-3143thanks

I wish I could have 2 dogs.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

Bichon for Sale on Craigslist

Awee poor baby still with no home.. Why dont these people think further than their shoe size before they do these adoptions?? Well hopfully this baby will get a home soon..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

I am surprised; most breeders will readily take back their own pup, and at $1500, I can't imagine she came from anywhere but a breeder. Maybe not.

I just checked the listing, there is no photo. Rats!

I went to look at a male bichon this week, posted on craigslist. The pics posted were all kinda blurry. Well, the fella is NOT pure bichon, he is a bichon maltese mix, or I am Donald Duck! She wants $300 for him. No papers, not even any vet records or health records. He had not yet been neutered, even though she "claimed" he is 12 months old. He has something, not sure if it was ringworm or mange. She insisted it is from his Advantix drops. Yeah, right. He has NO training, no manners, and is basically a wild energetic puppy!

I took Sugar along with me. He came flying out of the living room to greet us; I've never seen Sugar land in my lap so fast, he he. As he leaped about and cried and play bowed for her, she just looked at me as if to say, "what is THAT thing?"

I offered $50 to get him out of there, explaining I would end up paying over $100 for the vet treatment of that huge spot on his back, plus another $100 to have him neutered, but she declined. Sigh.

No the $1500 sounds like a pet shop fee. They have tons of mark ups. Agreed puppy mill puppies are inexpensive, but they go through brokers (which charge a fee) and transport and then charge twice as much as they paid for all of that. So it may not be a good pup, but still the poor little pup deserves a home.

Quote Originally Posted by elizabethann View Post
    female 17 week old bichon frise 375.00 adoption fee only had her for a little of 2 months can't keep due to recent events. paid 1500.00 plus shots and accessories. 375.00 adopt fee obo to good home only. 603-863-3143thanks

I would love to see a picture of her. Are you willing to take less for her. I’m willing to take her she sounds wonderful. Please contact me for more information My number is 6263277740. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Tcoppa View Post
    I would love to see a picture of her. Are you willing to take less for her. I’m willing to take her she sounds wonderful. Please contact me for more information My number is 6263277740. Thank you!
    Hi, TCoppa - that post is from 2007, so eleven years old, the puppy has not been in need of a home - or even a puppy - for a very long time. But welcome to Pet Talk! If you are looking for a Bichon, try pet finder, okay? http://Petfinder.com
    I've Been Frosted

Hi I’d like to adopt the Bichon Frise my email is [email protected] my Name is Genesis

8. Quote Originally Posted by gmrojas1999 View Post
    Hi I’d like to adopt the Bichon Frise my email is [email protected] my Name is Genesis
    Were you named after the console?

Quote Originally Posted by gmrojas1999 View Post
    This is a very old post - over ten years old. But there are Bichons available for you out there - try pet finder.com okay? You can search by zip code, and see what dogs are near you!
    I've Been Frosted

bichon

yes i would like to adopt her

Quote Originally Posted by mario2758 View Post
    yes i would like to adopt her
    Very old post, but if you are looking for a Bichon to adopt, try Petfinder.com okay?
    I've Been Frosted