Oh, wow! Finn did wonderfully today! He got second place in the pro finals today with a jump of 17'2"! But, the best part of the day was when he got his NEW personal best (and the best jump of the weekend out of all the dogs that competed!!!!). He jumped 21'1"!!!!

I couldn't be prouder of him! He did pull a muscle or something, though, although I'm not sure when and his last jumps (during the final four) weren't as good as they had been, which is why he only came in second. But, second is still awesome. We got a pretty red ribbon, a big bag of dog food, a fun toy that he hasn't dropped since we got home, and some treats that all the dogs have been snacking on. It was an amazing weekend!

He also caught the toy twice, which is great! He is really reaching for the bumper now and the jumps are looking great! We only got one photo of him jumping today, but it's one where he's wearing his vest. It's camoflauge, but that's all they had at the place we were at. It works really well. I didn't put it on him for the finals, though, because it had warmed up. Anyway, thanks for all the replies and well wishes!