Thread: Indy

Indy

Indy... What a beautiful baby you are. You put a big smile on my face this morning. I would love to hold you and brush your hair. Congratulations on DOTD.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Indy!!!

Your name suits you!!! You are an adventurous, friendly little guy!!! I like your nightly routine: all your toys come to bed with you and then you choose which one will help you knock out some little zzzz's!!! Have an extra special day today as our DOTD!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Good Morning precious Indy!!! Now that's the way to start off the day, with a HUGE smile! Thanks for that, Indy I'm guessing everywhere you go, you see a lot of happy faces smiling back at you! You are the ultimate joyful, life loving pupper and it shows! How lucky are your people to have been blessed with a spunky, spirited, smart and loving furkid like you! So, maybe a trip to the PetsMart today? After all, this is your day to celebrate...and be spoiled rotten! Enjoy your much deserved Dog of the Day props with your beloved "Baby," "Clifford," Grandpop and Grandma, your proud Mom and all of your adoring friends and fans! Hugs, kisses and belly rubs to you, adorable Indy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Indy! You are an adorable little boy! I love your big smile for the camera. I bet you are having tons of fun today celebrating your special day. Have a great time playing fetch and cuddling with your family. Congrats on DOTD!

Cutie Indy! You share a name with one of my very favorite movie characters. I wonder if you had your picture taken during a Petsmart outing, that blue shopping basket looks familiar! Please ask your granddad to give you some petting for me. Happy Dog of the Day, Indy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Indy,

That picture of you is just the best. Your sweet little face just radiates
    sunshine. I am so happy to meet such a happy pup. Congratulations on this
    day of honor as our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending tiny hugs & kisses sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Indy, what a ham!

And a cute ham at that. You are just adorable. Congrats on being Dog of the Day!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Indy

Indy, omygosh, what a smile you have You really brightened my day! Your mom's description of you as a 'spirited' dog really shows through those eyes of yours.
    I think its very sweet how you will only give your grandpop kisses once he rubs your belly--that's a very fair exchange, I think, and 15 minutes of fetch time is the least your mommy can do for such a wonderful companion.
    You are certainly blessed to have eachother. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Indy, you are just the cutest little guy I have ever seen. What a great smile. I am sure you do charm everyone you meet. Congratulations cutie on being our very special Dog of the Day!

Irresistible Indy!!

Anyone that meets you would surely think you're super adorable little guy!! We are loving that big smiley facie!! Please have Mom give you kisses from us today and please have Grandpa give you some extra belly rubs. Congrats on your big day cutie pie and we wish you all happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Dark Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!