Thread: No more foster kittens!...i should have known better!

No more foster kittens!...i should have known better!

After the last foster kittens I told myself no more foster kittens! Since both my parents are highly allergic to cats. I should have known better.

No pics yet, as the momma cat doesn't like being messed with. I found this pregger momma on the side of the road last Mon. On Wed. she gave birth to four fat healthy kittens. An orange tabby, a black and white, a tabby and white and a tabby.

I had friends over the other day and one of my friends fell in love with the momma. So she's already claimed. The four kittens are going to be fostered with Tracy at Reach Out Rescue when they are 8 weeks old.

I'm so happy I got these kitties inside! It's in the 20's outside and I don't think they would have made it.
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

This is wonderful news!!! I'm glad to hear that the mother will have a new loving home and that the 4 kittens are fat and healthy. I look forward to seeing pictures of these cutie pies.

I am looking forward to working with you again Lexie! Keep me posted, okay?

"The dog represents all that is best in man." Etienne Charlet

www.rornfp.org

I am so glad you were at the right place at the right time to find the momma kitty. You saved those kittens lives. And now you and reachoutrescue will help them find good homes.
    I wish I had the facilities to do rescue. It must be so rewarding.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Hummmmm.... what about some pictures of the new arrivals? They sound adoreable and I'd love to see the Mama too!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Thats so fantastic that you got that Momma Cat and Babies to safety.
    There are 5 GOLD STARS by your name at the Rainbow Bridge for that good deed.
    And the best part is that Momma Cats already spoken for.
    And those Kittens should have no problem at all finding Furr Ever Homes.
    I have a BIG SMILE ON my face reading this thread.
    GOD BLESS YOU FOR CARING.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I was JUUUUUUUUUST saying how I wanted an orangie. Hmmmm. Is he spoken for?? Wanna ship him to Connecticut? Pictures please

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

catmandu, I didn't let me friends see the kittens as I didn't want them bothered. Being so young I don't want any of them getting sick. So the only one for her to fall in love with was the momma. I'm so happy though because the momma cats are hard to adopt out normally.

moosmom, I'd be more than happy to send you the lil orange guy! If Tracy and I can get him to you.

Laura's Babies, I'll get pics as soon as I can. I might take the momma out for a while to get some today.

Taz_Zoee, Nothing is more rewarding than rescue!

Tracy, I can't wait to get these guys adopted! I sure am going to miss them though. I miss all my rescues.
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

Oh gee, Easter Babies! (Well, close enough!) How exciting. Nice of you to take them in and give them some lovin!