Hey all!

I was introduced to these forums by someone responding to a post of mine on craigslist - her username on this site is "Freedom". She was very helpful and answered a lot of questions that I had regarding one of my dogs. She linked me to a few threads on the forum and I decided to join, so I can talk to some people who are as crazy about their animals as I am!

My name is Liz, I'm 24 years old, and I live with my fiance and our animals in Northern Massachusetts. We currectly have 7 animals total - 2 dogs and 5 ferrets.

Below are pictures of each of them and a little bit about them. My fiance is a professional photographer, so we take lots of pictures of our "kids"

Lucy -

Lucy is an English Yellow Labrador, she will be 2 years old in July. She is a pretty typical lab - she loves water, food, people, toys, and playing. Oh, and sticks - the bigger the stick the happier she is. She regularly pulls small tress out of the ground at our house to carry around in her mouth. Her tail is constantly wagging, and when it wags, her whole back end wiggles. She loves everyone that she meets, and is one of the sweetest dogs ever.

Molly -

Molly is a 5-6 month old mix of something. Our best guess is that she is some sort of shepherd/lab mix, maybe with some Feist mixed in. We got Molly about a month and 1/2 ago from a rural shelter in Tennessee. When she got to us, she was unfortunately very sick, and wound up in the critical care unit at Angell Memorial for 5 days. She was diagnosed with pneumonia, roundworms, giardia, and she was severely anemic. The Vets there told us that she likely wouldn't survive, but luckily she pulled through. She's such a little fighter! Unfortunately the rest of her little (2 little girl pups and a 1 boy) were not so lucky, and passed away. After an obscene amount of money on vet bills, Molly is acting like a normal puppy - her and Lucy are best friends, and she's a real snuggler, she loves being held and laying on people's laps. Today Molly was diagnoed with Demodectic Mange, she received an Ivomec shot at the vet's office and will get another one in 2 weeks. We were sent home with some peroxide ointment to put on the spots that are showing hair loss to help them heal. I know she'll be alright, she's a fighter!

More to follow....