Thread: Margot

Margot

Margot, just look at that face Who could resist such a cutie pie? I just loved reading about you and I think your new family should be applauded for taking you in from the rescue and giving you a new forever home How wonderful it is to hear how you have helped to heal Ruby's broken heart and given her a reason to get up and play each day! I am sure you are going to bring many years of fun and happy times to your new home. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

Margo what a little beauty you are!!!

I'm so happy you have a wonderful loving family and even a little friend now!!!
    I hope you both get a treat to share on your special day!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there beautiful Margot, you precious piggie You look so extra adorable apres tubbie! My girl Beamer loves her tubbies too...and cucumber and parsley!) You've stolen my heart with your sweet photo Margot and after reading your touching bio., I've added heart healer extraordinaire to your impressive resume! Bless you sweetheart, for bringing new life and lots and lots of love to your family's home, helping to help not only your Mommy's heart, but grieving Ruby's as well As we wheeker lovers know so well, you piggies thrive in pairs and I'm so happy to know that you are blessed with an abundance of human and furry love and companionship! Congratulations on your well earned Pet of the Day props, dear Margot! Hope you and your best buddy Ruby are popcorning with abandon, enjoying a super special, fun, treat and love filled day! Cuddles, wheeks and purrrs to you and Ruby too, precious girl!
    Sandra and Moonbeam

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a cutie pie. I just loved meeting you today. Your sweet face and amusing personality make you Margot the perfect pet of the day.

You are quite the consoling heart-mender, precious Margot! Your charming ways have helped your guardian and Ruby to overcome their grief, and your gift to them is priceless. May you enjoy an abundance of pleasure (cucumbers galore!) celebrating your special day, and for always, darling!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Precious Margot, don't you just look adorable there after your bath! It's good to know that you have settled down nicely in your now home, and are wheeking loudly for your hot buttered toast!

I hope you milked your Pet of the Day status for all it was worth, Margot. Congratulations - you are a most deserving piggy!

Thank you everyone! I am delighted to be POTD, as my mums other two piggies (Ruby and Leon) were POTD in the past. I was feeling a bit left out. Now I know I'm special. I have added a picture of Ruby and me as an attachment (what a clever piggie I am )

Thank you again for all you good wishes

Margot xx
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Darling! That is such a sweet picture of you there with Ruby!

All the piggies in your household have been Pet of the Day??? WOW! What fame!