Thread: Cookie

Cookie

Dawggone if you aren't the coolest dawg, Cookie! And obviously you have chosen very cool humans !! I enjoyed your story, and think you are a Precious Dawg, indeed! Cookie, Candi, do you guys have a cat named Ice Cream by any chance?? What a terrific Sunday Dawg you are, our very own Dawg of the Day! Have a lot of fun, y'all!!!!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

You look so precious Cookie !!
    I loved your "dawg"-story !!!!! So sweet !!

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cookie, if you just aren't a wonderdog, I don't know who is! So many obsticles to overcome and you've overcome them all, what a great dog you are!
    Swimming, that sounds like so much fun, I wish my dogs liked it, but nope, they are afraid to get their little paws wet!
    Congratulations our wonderful Patriotic Sunday "Dog of the Day"! Hope you have a great one!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Cookie you are certainly a well rounded Dawg who leads a happy and contented life. It seems that you have brought much joy and love into the life of your folks. That makes you a good dawg and certainly deserving to be recognized as our Sunday Dawg of the Day. But around here the dawgs are also known to occasionally be nawteedawgs. You wouldn't be forgetting to mention something about that, would you?
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Cookie you are such an adorable beagle girl! And a tough girl too!! Congrats on DOTD!

Dear Cookie. You are such an adorable Beagle Girl!!! You look so lovely dressed up in your red white and blue scarf! And how I loved reading your touching doggie tale. Yes, you ARE so very special in every way; everything your humans claims you to be and so much more, I'm sure! Every day you bring so much love and joy and laughter to your family. I'd say that makes you a PERFECT DOG!! Sweet Cookie, you are SO precious and I am so very, very happy to have met you! No wonder your family is so proud of their MIRACLE girl!! Congratulations to you dear Cookie, our very BEAUTIFUL and most deserving Dog of the Day! P.S....How precious you must look paddling in your pool or floating on your very own raft!! Awww!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Aren't you precious? I'm a softie for you Beagles, and you have certainly captured my heart today, with your Patriotic picture and wonderful story!!!

Cookie, have a great day, and congratulations on being the Dog of the Day!!

Cookie, you are a special dog! I think Beagles are the cutest
    Congratulations on your day sweet Cookie!
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

The name COOKIE has a very special meaning to me, so you are indeed a very special dawg! You look so chic in your home of the free bandana!! I'm so excited that you overcame your health problems and I hope you have many more special, miracle. athletic, cool and adventurous, patriotoc dawg days! {{{{ HUGS}}}}} and kisses 00000 to you!

Cookie Cookie Cookie!!!

Y'all, I know the Cooks personally and she is a SPECIAL dawg because she brings so much comfort and joy to her People. She is full of personality and is A FUNNY DAWG. She likes to sniff the air outta the window when flying down the road and she loves to run around the yard and put on a show and she loves more than anything to curl up into a little bitty ball and take a nap. Someone asked if she is a NAWTIDAWG? Well, only when her People leave bologna parts in the trash - she LOVES to rummage through the garbage!
    Congratulations to my Niece Dawg - In my heart you are the number one DAWG OF THE DAY EVER!!!

Bark's Mama Person!

Hi Cookie. You are such a sweet looking darling. I love your patriotic banana around your neck. Congratulations on being the dog of the day!

THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR SWEET THOUGHTS ABOUT OUR COOKIE.....DOG OF THE DAY FOR SUNDAY JULY 7th!
    SHE IS A JOY TO US AND SHE IS A VERY VERY SPECIAL DAWG TO US!
    I TRIED TO SHOW COOKIE.....GOT HER IN MY LAP -
    POINTED AT THE SCREEN......
    KNOCKING ON IT -
    AND SHE JUST WOULD LOOK AROUND AT EVERYTHING BUT THE SCREEN! BUT SOMEHOW I KNOW SHE SENSES THAT SUNDAY - JULY 7th 2002 WAS A VERY SPECIAL DAY AND SHE SOMEHOW UNDERSTOOD WHY.....ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE SAW ME AND HER DAD JUMPING UP AND DOWN CRYING AND HOLLARING ----- "COOKIE IS DAWG OF THE DAY - COOKIE IS DAWG OF THE DAY!"

Thanks for all of your thoughts and pictures too!

COOKIE'S PEOPLE

http://pages.ivillage.com/iriserskine My first dog was named Cookie and she was also my Mother's first dog. My mother just passed away and looking thru her old pictures we'd come across a picture of Cookie, it brought back so many wonderful memories, especially how much my Mom had loved her. May you enjoy your Cookie as much and have many memories of her in years to come.
    Birdie

Cookie - thanks

Thanks Birdie4U - That was a nice message you wrote.....