Thread: Don't you just hate it...

Don't you just hate it...

Dont you just hate it when people leave dog poo anywhere they please (like on sidewalks, parks etc)? I think we should find all the people doing it and put them in a bath filled with dog poo! No-one gets harmed but they would learn there lesson!

Anyone have any comments or punishments about this matter?
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

As someone who doesn't own a jacket without a supply of poo-bags in the pockets, I do get really annoyed at irresponsible owners who won't clear up after their pets.

Also, I find there are just not enough bins around to put the stuff in and I am sure that's why a lot of people don't bother. They don't want to have to carry a bag of poo with them so just leave it for someone else to tread in
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Whisk_Luva
    Dont you just hate it when people leave dog poo anywhere they please (like on sidewalks, parks etc)? I think we should find all the people doing it and put them in a bath filled with dog poo! No-one gets harmed but they would learn there lesson!

Anyone have any comments or punishments about this matter?
    Well I've never been in a dog poo bath....so I can't really tell you if it would be good or bad.
    But as for a punishment.....why not take their dogs off them ???? And don't give them back until they sign a document....in triplicate mind you.....that states "" If you are found guilty of letting your dog poo on the sidewalk, you will be immersed head first in a bath of dog poo, fully prepared by Whiska Luva"
    Hows that for a good idea ????
    Wombat

Quote Originally Posted by Brody's Mum
    As someone who doesn't own a jacket without a supply of poo-bags in the pockets, I do get really annoyed at irresponsible owners who won't clear up after their pets.

Also, I find there are just not enough bins around to put the stuff in and I am sure that's why a lot of people don't bother. They don't want to have to carry a bag of poo with them so just leave it for someone else to tread in
    Not enuf bins huh ??? Well.....I shouldn't have to refer you to your last thread for you to realise a very good place to put that dog poo ...hmmmm???
    Wom

Quote Originally Posted by wombat2u2004
    Not enuf bins huh ??? Well.....I shouldn't have to refer you to your last thread for you to realise a very good place to put that dog poo ...hmmmm???
    Wom

Should have said empty poo-bags
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

well I wouldnt want to prepar it! Yuk! Make one of those dog owners which have left dog poo once do it, if they do it again they take the plunge!
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

I think its just plain lazy not to pick it up. I agree that there are not enough doggy bins in the park but still pick it up and walk to the next one! Theres no excuse to leave it like some people do.

I never forget my mum when my lab was younger, This really grumpy man used to live down an alley which was also a shortcut to our house and my lab squatted down to have a pee and he shouted at my mum and tried to make her look stupid because he thought she had poo'd so my mum turned round and said not too polietly that you can sack a pee but if he has a straw handy hes free to clean it up

Okay....I'm admitting. I left poo on the side of the sidewalk ONCE. I thought I brought a poo bag and I didn't. Hey, I covered it with a NIIIIICE big leaf so if anyone stepped on it, they wouldn't actually make poo-to-shoe contact!

-Melanie
    in on the joke and i cant stop laughing

Ok, a one time thing, you didnt want too and u did put a leaf on it so I think that is ok!
    Good one about the straw
    -Ellie