Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTG, Gizmo!

WTG, Gizmo!

I am owned by a girly-cat who has a lot of personality traits similar to you, Miz Gizmo! Not the least of which is her favorite Chillin' position, which you are modeling so beautifully! We agree you are one gorgeous feline with your beautiful fur coat!!
    Here's wishing you a day of special treats, and delightful naps and purrs, our lovely Cat of the Day, Gizmo!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

Gizmo,you make my day!You look soooo regal and soooo content....in you kitty nap!That brings peace to my soul.

The splendour of your fur make me feel like make a dive right to your tummy or pet you or cuddle you or...

Also there's some acrobatic kitty too in this hausehold of ours,would you join us and make a performance?

Forever yours,

Koxka

Gizmo, what a charater you are! You are also very beautiful- your family sure is lucky to have such a charming, fun girl such as you running the house
    Congrats on your day Gizmo!
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

Good Morning to you precious Gizmo! Oh, don't you look happy! But Gizmo, you know by exposing that sweet, furry, belly and those darling paws for all the world to see is simply not fair! How can I smother you with kisses when you're so far away!! Oh, what a little temptress you are! Thanks Giz, for putting a HUGE SMILE on my face! You are simply irresistable! What a sweetie! Congratulations pretty lady. Today we crown you Pet Talk's lovely, loving and most deserving Cat of the Day!! I hope today you are spoiled rotten, smothered with love and kisses and treated to all the fritos and ice cream your heart desires!! Yay, Gizmo!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wow, Gizmo, you are soo beautiful! I love your coat and markings! You look so happy in your picture, and I am sure you are! I just wanna rub that soft belly of yours! You sound like such a character! I hope you get some fritos today and extra hugs! Congrats on being this wonderful COTD!

Gizmo you are adorable, I love that photo of you laying there with not a care in the world. Your coloring is just beautiful too.
    It also sound like you are quite the gourmet. Congratulations dear, sweet, beautiful Gizmo Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

miss Gizmo !!! That such a sweet pose you are taking there !!
    OVERCUTE !!!!!
    You make me think of Niina's cat Kitty !!!

have fun as COTD !!!!!!!!!

You are so beautiful Gizzy! We can tell how much your furparent loves you. I hope you get lots of treats and take some high leaps on your day today. You go girl!

Beautiful - Gizmo!

Hi Gizmo! We loved your story...and your colors and furrrr are just exquisite - what a beauty! It is wonderful to "meet" you - you look so absolutely, purrfectly happy!!! Congrats on being Cat of the Day today - you are most deserving!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and many purrrrrrs...Bari and the Pride

Gizmo, just seeing you in that pose, belly exposed and sound asleep, tells me that you have a wonderful home where you are well loved and very secure. Exactly what a beautiful kitty like you deserves!

Congratulatins, sweet one, maybe a treat or two will come your way today as we all honor you!

Gizmo
    They say a cat will sleep tummy up only when they feel safe. I wish all cats had homes they felt safe enough to sleep tummy up in. I'm so happy you found yours. I hope you get lots of extra hugs and treats today. Congratulations on being our sweet special Cat of the Day today.

Gizmo

Gizmo is SUCH a beautiful cat!! It is so clear that she is completely happy and contented and knows she is loved and treasured. What a sweetie!! She warms my heart, and that of my kitty Valentino, because she looks so much like my tabby, Merlin, who I passed away in 1998 after 12+ simply wonderful years. Gizmo obviously knows just how to have lots and lots of fun and how to keep her people happy. Keep enjoying every minute, Gizmo!!
    Pat

Hello there Gizmo. You are so cute sleeping, are you that precious awake? I bet you are. Congratulations on your big day!

It has been a day of great frustration and exaperation, and promises to continue being so. On such a day, it is good to pull up COTD and see so relaxed and laid back a cat as Gizmo. Thank you - and thank you, too, Koxka, for sharing elsewhere. As for the Frostfrog, I must travel now to places where there are no phone nor cable lines. Perhaps, before leaving, I will find time to drop into Sunday's COTD and share a thought but I am not so sure, so goodbye for now, and if someone would be so kind as to assure all those whose cats appear during my absence that if I could but see them I would be taken by each and every one, and that I would defend the honor of all those likened to dogs, I would be most appreciative.

But that is too much of a burden to place on anyone so - yet all those whose cats are about to appear can be assured that I would love their cat if I could but know it.

It is terribly hard to always have to go away, and leave the good black cat, and the others, here without me.

See you later.

Dearest Gizmo, I am sending you a cyber belly scratching! What a beauty, words simply cannot describe how beautiful you really are sweet Gizmo. God Bless you!