Thread: Is it just me or,

Is it just me or,

Is it just me or does the world need to FIX there animals. And i don't mean ,if it is a female , to fix her 1 week before she is due. I don't mean to hurt any~1's feelings but i think it's cruel to kill any unborn things. I will never 4 get the day a women came in with almost 20 cats to have put to sleep, not only that but we had to spay 1 cat of hers who was 1 week from delivery.What i thought made it worse was that she breeds dogs.Guess how she ended up with so many cats to start with, her cat had kittens.It is almost to a point now where there are more animals then there are homes. I think that we should incorage people to do what is right and to try and help the animals of the world bye preventing animals with out a home .Also if you know of some one who is looking for a dog ask them to check their local shelter ,you never know what you may find and it won't do any ~ 1 harm to look.
    I volenteer at a local vet office. Through my exsperiment I feel that there is no "bad breed" , just bad owners.

Nope its not just you.... people DO need to spay and neuter their animals!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

I feel that way too. Very much.

I totally agree with ya Puppy Love.
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

I agree with everyone else!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I agree, Chewy our puppy will be fixed either this friday or in one month. I'm not going to bring any unwanted pupies into this word.
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

I believe that al pets should be apyed or neutered, not only to keep the animal populaltion under control, but the health benefits are great for both male and female pets. Its a good investment for a healthy and long life for your furry child.

Its very cruel to kill unborn animals. I think all animals should get "FIXED" unless their owners really want babies and are willing to take care of them and their needs.

I had my Cali (cat) spayed a while back and she now plays like she did when she was just a kitten. Before she was spayed, she walked around like her hormones were in over-drive hissing, meowing (wanting out) and too, too grouchy to play with the other cats. Now she's like a different cat. My male cat Charlie is more affectionate since he was neutered. I think he'd hug me if he could..lol!

Anyway, there's my two cents..have a nice night everyone!