My parents have been gone for the week and my dog Nitis has been getting into my nephew Nathan's room since theirs not really a "door" there. Every time I came home from school he would have stuff dragged out and he chewed up a bunch of diapers and stuff. I called dad to see what I could do. Nothing seemed to work. We blocked the doorway with a screen, we don't like him running around loose outside because he gets into stuff there too so we put him in the pen, he got out, we put a leash in the pen and hooked him to it, he slipped out of his collar, we put him on a runner, he chewed through it. Finally we put him in the pen and hooked the leash itself around him. That was a very bad mistake. I came home and he had wrapped the leash around a piece of loose wire so tight that it was choking him. I got him off (after several minutes of trying) and saw that on one eye where the white was supposed to be it was really red and gross looking. He had busted an eye vein. I had no way to get him to the vet or anything but it got better by the time my parents came home. It's still a little red but doesn't seem to be bothering him or anything. Needless to say we will have to find another alternative and I will never be doing that again.