Thread: (((Comfort Zone)))

(((Comfort Zone)))

Does anybody use this for their kitties?

I was thinking of using this for Cosmo who keeps me up all night. I thought maybe it would comfort him and make him feel safe.

But I'm not sure what they even do.

Can anybody tell me about them and whether they use them?

Also, is it something humans can smell?

Thank you.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

I use Feliway for Sparkle, it calms ALL the cats down when I spray it in their carriers, so they can handle car rides.

I believe Comfort Zone is the same type of thing. Worth a try!

My vet sprayed it in Fister's box one time, it really did calm him down. I think it's very expensive though. Definitely worth a try. Good luck!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

This is the first I have ever heard of Comfort Zone as we do not have all the products in Catada that you have in the US.
    We all hope that you find it effective!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Comfort Zone is a plug-in diffuser system for Feliway, which is a pheromone spray to calm and reduce stress in cats. We use it a lot at our cat shelter to soothe the nerves of the savage beasties.

My friends at Cat Faeries have been using and selling Feliway and Comfort Zone for years. You can find out all about them on their web site at http://www.catfaeries.com/feliway.html.

Good luck!

Pat
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I know Jasper's not a cat, but I got a Comfort Zone plugin for him and it helped a bit with his separation anxiety.

Thank you Wolf_Q!

I got a Comfort Zone plugin for Smudge back when he got misdiagnosed - turns out his problem was physiological rather than behavioral, but I've kept replenishing it anyway. I'm someone who likes incense, and the smell of incense means "home safe comfy" to me, so I imagine the Comfort Zone is the same for Smudge. I do occasionally smell it when I'm right on top of it (or under it - I've got it plugged in near the ceiling) but it's a very light scent, a little like coconut with a hint of cedar. I explain to guests that it's Kitty Incense.

I also used the Feliway spray to squirt on the towel in his carrier, which I keep in the living room with its door open, and now he naps in there regularly.

Love, Columbine

I keep one going downstairs and one upstairs all the time. As soon as one runs out, Becky and Abby will start fighting.

We buy the refills off the Internet in quantity (a dozen in a case, I think) and it's a lot less expensive than the pet store.

I have never noticed an odor, and I'm allergic to many strong scents.

It might work for Cosmo. Good luck.
    Spoiled child, bad
    Spoiled cat, good

I have it all over my house. A diffuser in just about every room. It has greatly reduced the aggression towards Ivy and the inappropriate peeing from Onyx. I order in bulk off the net too, much cheaper!
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving