Thread: Dancing With The Stars - Season 4

Hybrid View

Dancing With The Stars - Season 4

Does anyone else love this show like I do? Did anyone watch it last night?

I thought Joey Fatone did the best. His parter, Kym is such a cute girl. I also thought Leila Ali did well. She's also a beautiful girl. John Ratzinger did very well considering he had only 2 weeks to train.

I think Billy Ray Cyrus was terrible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ladies, we need to stop comparing men to dogs. Dogs are loyal!" Wanda Sykes

i love love this show!! i wish mario would have won last season! but i missed it last night, i had to work

I thought Billy Ray Cyrus was okay. I think he acts better in the show Hannah Montana than he does dancing. He is Hannah Montana's (Mily Cyrus' father IRL ) but I do think he could have put a little more heart into dancing to the song. and I only watched that part. I think So You think You can dance is much more fun for me to watch rather than Dancing with the stars and I can't wait until it starts. http://www.fox.com/dance/
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Quote Originally Posted by luvofallhorses
    I think So You think You can dance is much more fun for me to watch rather than Dancing with the stars and I can't wait until it starts. http://www.fox.com/dance/
    Oh, I was wondering if that was coming back! Yay!

Thanks for the link.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ladies, we need to stop comparing men to dogs. Dogs are loyal!" Wanda Sykes

I only caught Joey Fatone and I thought he was awesome! He boogied like there was no tomorrow.

I want Heather Mills to be voted off next week. Paul McCartney should have married ME!
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

I fell asleep at the second commercial break and didn't wake up until this morning but I did get to see Ian Ziering dance. I thought he was pretty good. I have never heard of many of them.

I think So You think You can dance is much more fun for me to watch rather than Dancing with the stars and I can't wait until it starts. http://www.fox.com/dance/
    Oh I love that show! I'm so glad it's coming back, thanks for the link!

I don't normally like reality tv, but I do enjoy both of these dancing shows.

Quote Originally Posted by elizabethann
    I only caught Joey Fatone and I thought he was awesome! He boogied like there was no tomorrow.

I want Heather Mills to be voted off next week. Paul McCartney should have married ME!
    OR ME!!! MOVE OVER!

I've been Boooo'd!

Quote Originally Posted by Lobodeb
    Oh, I was wondering if that was coming back! Yay!

Thanks for the link.
    no problem!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Joey Fatone was the best. Ian Z was ok; I voted for him anyway cuz he's a cutie Heather was too stiff and, well, you just don't mess with MY Beatle. I didn't vote for her.

Billy Ray Cyrus can't dance and he admits it. Leeza needs to loosen up but looks like she has potential. Ali was good and also got my vote. Looks like I'll be voting for someone every night this week!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

I cannot comment on the US version, as we don't see it down under, but we have our own nz version with nz celebs, and i love the show, it is great.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Clyde played a good part of his NBA carreer here in Portland, so the entire town was rooting for him, but he was kind of painful to watch. He sounds happier now that he's off the show.

These are not the droids you were looking for

I missed the first half hour - forgot!!

I'm so happy for Kym Johnson. She was Jerry Springer's partner last fall, and while I'm sure she had fun with him, he really wasn't much of a dancer. Joey Fatone and she were wonderful!!

I, too, was impressed with John Ratzenberger - coming in late as he did. And he did well.

Some of these people I've never heard of before. Heather Mills - not sure how long she will last, but I think she's a wonderful inspiration for those with disabilities. We were commenting last night that we hoped the troops on Ward 57 at Walter Reed were watching. That's the amputee ward.

My fave is Laila Ali. She is exciting to watch and proof that you don't have to be a skinny, plastic, blonde, barbie doll to be sexy. Are you watching Hollywood? Her mambo sizzled, as compared to the other women, who never reached that level of sensuality, that latin dances are suppose to have. And somebody needs to tell Shandi that this isn't the 70s, ditch the Farrah hair.

Of the men, my fave is Joey so far. He's fun to watch. I wish my hometown boy, Clyde the Glide, was doing better. He's such a sweet guy, but he needs to loosen up a ton. You can tell the judges must like him personally, cuz they never really criticize him and he's really not that good.

Par...

.................................................. .................................................. ..... Nothin' Butt Dogs............ Free Dog eCards

I wasn't impressed with Shandi Finnessey any more than I was Paulina Porizkova. But I wish they wouldn't vote any of the celebrities off; I think it would be more fun to watch how they all do with each dance.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678