Thread: Rally's/Checkers Fries!!

Rally's/Checkers Fries!!

Oh My Word.... I HAVE to have some french fries. Not just any french fries.... Rally's (Checkers) french fries... The nearest restaurant is in Arkansas and if gas wasn't so expensive I might actually make the drive!! Anyone know of a good copycat recipe???
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

My friends made french fries at there house that tasted similar to Checkers fries. They were just bagged fries- Orida (sp) maybe? I think they were call spiced fries or something.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

Hehe I remember those days. With my first it was mashed potatoes...with my second it was chinese food......

Hmmmmm maybe you can find something similar
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

I was at the grocery store a little while ago and looked for the fries for you. I think the ones I had at my friends house were Ore-Ida Zesty fries.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

I remember Checkers! There used to be a few in the Chicago area. The one by my parents' house had the most unusual take-away windows - one on each side of the building, so that one lane was on the driver's side of a car taking away and the other on the passenger's side. Yeah, yeah. I forgot about Checkers and their yummy French fries. That's like Sonic Drive-In, too. They advertise on Chicago area cable TV but the nearest one to Chicago is down in Champaign, a 2 1/2 hour drive on a good day. When I was in college we used to make a half-hour trip for White Castle sandwiches.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678