Thread: Wysong Introductory Offer - $84.44 for $29.95

Wysong Introductory Offer - $84.44 for $29.95

http://www.wysong.net/Merchant2/merc...roduct_Count=1

I make NO profit off of this, but i truly believe in their products! My reward is in helping out your pets. With the food recall going on, this is a good time to try something else.

I do know someone who could use a good word though. IM me and I'll give you a referral name. Again... as far as I know there is no referral program or anything like that so neither of us will personally benefit. I just want to give her the credit. (You'd tell them her name when you place the order.)

I'm going to see if anyone that i know personally wants to go in halfsies with me on the Anergen Feline Food case deal

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

I came across this post while doing a search..so thought I'd post it here rather than start a new thread.

I'm looking for help on what would be best to feed our mini-Schnauzer- just a little over 4 months old. I'd like to stick with the Wysong brand.

He's currently being served rice with burger or ground chicken, since he had the runs so bad on his previous food. We're slowly adding the Wysong Growth to it..so will see how it goes.

I noticed they also have a "Nurture"..could that be added later on with the Growth?

Then looking ahead...I'd like to use a variety of their products- dry as well as canned. Even a "burger" here and there. Is it best to stick with just one of their dry products..and add(rotate the following maybe?)some canned and/or even their Archetype/Archetype Buffet to it?

Obviously I'm a little new to this. I'm used to just feeding one product- with a human food treat and dog treats here and there.

BTW..I got interested in Wysong after seeing the Dream Treats in a store- it was the only product of Wysong the place carried. I was very impressed with the ingredients..and Little Bear loves them. He just gets a sliver of one every morning

I just hope he's not allergic or whatever to something in their food..like the corn. I have no problem with the corn being in there btw. I've learned one dog can do bad on one food...the same food everyone is raving about. Then the one somebody says "I'll never use that brand again" about..because their dog had the runs or whatever on it...turns out to be great for another.

So I'm basically going with Wysong because of the ingredients and how they process the meat(I don't get why they don't emphasize that on their packaging btw). Hopefully Little Bear's tummy will agree.

Also..I do plan on reading up on their products..maybe read their book etc..and even ask them some questions. I'd just like some other input, if possible..especially from those who use their products.

Thanks

Ok..the Marketplace probably isn't the best place to ask this
    Will find the appropriate place to put it....