Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beanie babies

Beanie babies

who else collects them! i collect them and still do! i love them hehe
    here is a pic

I know LOADSSSSS hehe

I used to collect them when they first came out, but sold them all a few years ago when I moved to Michigan. My daughter has all the cats, both beanies and buddies.

I didn't see the picture till AFTER I replied. All I gotta say is...

WOW!!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

That's a lot! I only had about 150.

When I moved to Arizona from Texas, my mom discovered yahoo auctions... so my first trip home, I had to buy another suitcase to bring home all my beanies she had bought me! (it was a small suitcase!)

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Wow, thats alot!
    My sister & I used to collect them when we were real young, but now we don't. We still have around 100 of them laying around in closets & such, though. =]

oh really kool hehe
    i still add more too

Wow! I have never seen that many beanie babies in my life! I like them, but I may have like two I think lol.

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

wOOoooOOOooW!

I used collect them too when I was younger lol,

But then I'm like nahh .. and threw em all away.

I used to collect.I only have like 20 some still.Cats,dogs,horses,and some bears
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Yes, I used to collect them and still have them displayed in my room. I think I have 276 in total. When I was younger I collected anything soft and cuddly, so have approximately 1000 soft toys in my room, although a lot less are on display now than they were 5 years ago! I had a go at valuing the lot once, and came up with an estimate of about £3200! A few of my bears are worth £100s each, so if I ever decide to rid myself of childhood memories, then I'll be one rich lady!

I expect, though, they'll end up as family heirlooms. I can just imagine a few hundred years in the future some bored little kid sat playing Playstation 15 and half-listening to his mother saying 'Now this belonged to your great great great great great great granny Zara back in the primitive days of the 1990s and 2000s.....'

Zimbabwe 07/13

10. I dont collect them but i love them!!
    i had no idea there was so many of them till i seen your picture.

I have a ton of them somewhere. I used to collect them but don't anymore. I mostly have dogs & cats.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

I also used to collect them and I've got quite a few myself....
    I did stop, however and now they just sit in a box somewhere...lol

I have 2 gigantic plastic bins full of BB's. Why was I tricked into buying them??!! AAAAGGGHHHH!!! It's my SIL's fault! She told me they would be worth lots of money some day!! I spent so much money on them! Why? Why? Why?

Sorry, but I'm a member of Beanie Babies Anonymous.

P.S. You have a cool collection.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

WOW alright, that is an enormous collection, my daughter collects them too, but we only have like about 30 if that, some of the beanies are worth quite a bit of money, depending on what you have, we had a NZ one here that is worth over a hundred dollars now,it was a limited edition, only here in NZ i think,but i did not buy it alas at the time.

My goodness those dear lil beanies will be hoarding a few dust mites, lol, i have read to get rid of them you put soft toys in the freezer,apparently it works, but heck you would need a huge freezer to do that for yours lol.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Oh, WOW. What an amazing collection! My whole family used to collect them as well.

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone