Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Bri & The Pets, Pet Angel Fund, Read post 95 for More info.

Bri & The Pets, Pet Angel Fund, Read post 95 for More info.

I'm not asking anybody to take her, and I don't want to send her to the shelter. Even though she has destroyed alot in our house I would not do that to her. She has a home for now, but I'd love to find her a place where she belongs better. My mom contacted a no-kill rescue in the area, but they won't take her because they don't have the room. I tried to contact our local spay/neuter clinic to get a pricing on her spay, hoping maybe that would help, but their email inbox is full. So, now I ask the help of PT. I'd love to get her spayed and up to date on her current shots and then try to get her on petfinder, but I just don't know. Is anybody willing to offer help?

Here's some of the prices for the shots and stuff. I'm pretty sure this is the cheapest in the area.

Feline Distemper: $14.50
    Leukemia: $17.50
    Leukemia/FIV Test: $42.00
    Rabies: $10.00

I guess I'll try to call the Spay/neuter clinic for her spay pricing.

Please see page 2!
    Last edited by Roxyluvsme13; 05-15-2007 at 02:59 PM.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Go to your local Petsmart. They give shots every second or third Sat. I got Boscoe's shots the whole package cost me $39.00. It included everything you mentioned. Good luck to you.

Too bad she has to go, but not every pet is a match for every family. Its good that you guys are trying to find her a safe home, instead of just dumping her like so many other people do.

I wish her & your family the best in finding her a forever home

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold2
    Go to your local Petsmart. They give shots every second or third Sat. I got Boscoe's shots the whole package cost me $39.00. It included everything you mentioned. Good luck to you.
    I don't think our Petsmart does?
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan

Are you going to try what kittycats_delight suggested to you a while back...get her fixed and see if her behavior doesn't change? I am sure some people here wouldn't mind donating like $5 to $10 to help out. I know I would help.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee
    Are you going to try what kittycats_delight suggested to you a while back...get her fixed and see if her behavior doesn't change? I am sure some people here wouldn't mind donating like $5 to $10 to help out. I know I would help.
    Yeah, I just can't get in contact with the clinic to find out how much the cost is. Their email inbox is full and at the moment, I don't have a phone I can use.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan

Do you not have a payphone, cell phone, or a friend or neighbor who would let you make a phone call???? I mean, if you had to dial 911, what would you do? There has to be an option somewhere.

Has Gizmo been checked out by a vet previously? How long have you had her? Where did you get her from? If it was a no kill shelter, will they take her back? Do you have a pic or pics of her?

Quote Originally Posted by jenn_librarian
    Do you not have a payphone, cell phone, or a friend or neighbor who would let you make a phone call???? I mean, if you had to dial 911, what would you do? There has to be an option somewhere.

Has Gizmo been checked out by a vet previously? How long have you had her? Where did you get her from? If it was a no kill shelter, will they take her back? Do you have a pic or pics of her?
    I have a cell phone, but I can't use it for anything other than calling my mom or grandpa. It's kind of an emergency use thing.

Yeah, the previous owners of her said she had been checked before, but she hasn't this year because of our financial troubles. We have to get one of my dogs as well as my other cat UTD on shots. No, I didn't mean we got her from a no-kill shelter, I meant there was one in our area, but they wont take her in because they don't have room. I have a pic, but I'll have to go find it.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan

Someone on PT did offer to pay for her spay, as spaying really changed the behaviour of Vixen (typical PT'r that I am, I can remember the cat's name, but not the human's! )

Get the price and we can help.

If her behaviour changed, would you take her back?

hugs
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1
    Someone on PT did offer to pay for her spay, as spaying really changed the behaviour of Vixen (typical PT'r that I am, I can remember the cat's name, but not the human's! )

Get the price and we can help.

If her behaviour changed, would you take her back?

hugs
    Yeah, Michelle did, and I would appreciate that, as would my mom, a lot. I'm working on getting the price, I will try to call on Monday if I get a chance, or try to email them again on Monday. If her behavior changed, we might keep her, but I don't know. It's really up to my mom. She can be a really sweet cat, but she's psycho.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan

Well, see if you can use a friend's phone and call to get some things taken care of. Petco in our area does the low fee shots. I was just wondering whether she needed the shots as well as an exam to see if anything is wrong.

What exactly is Gizmo doing that makes her need to find another home?

Well, see if you can use a friend's phone and call to get some things taken care of. Petco in our area does the low fee shots. I was just wondering whether she needed the shots as well as an exam to see if anything is wrong.

What exactly is Gizmo doing that makes her need to find another home?
    We have a phone, it's just not with me at the moment. I don't know of any place that does the low fee shots. She needs the spay, but I'd like to get her shots and an exam too just to make sure it's only her hormones and not something truly serious. She's absolutely crazy. She destroys and pees on everything, she climbs curtains and doors, and she's just.. psycho.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan

Holy geez! How old is Gizmo?? Where'd you find her?! She sounds like one heck of a handful, that's for sure. What about something to calm her down, like the liquid you can put in her water (that herbal stuff... my mind is blanking right now... signs of a migraine).

Holy geez! How old is Gizmo?? Where'd you find her?! She sounds like one heck of a handful, that's for sure. What about something to calm her down, like the liquid you can put in her water (that herbal stuff... my mind is blanking right now... signs of a migraine).
    She's a year and two months old, and we got her from a newspaper ad. She really is. We're always out of toilet paper thanks to her, and sometimes I go to school with clothes that have cat pee on them not realizing it. Herbal stuff.. umm, know what you're talking about. I think she just has out of wack hormones.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan

Rescue remedy. Definitely give it a try.

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone