Thread: Hmmm... I'm pushing the gas peddel, yet I'm slowing down, un oh!

Hmmm... I'm pushing the gas peddel, yet I'm slowing down, un oh!

So this morning started of lovely. Chad didn't put my keys on the key hook & I didn't have time to hunt for them, so I took his car that was at Empty. I headed to the gas station & it was packed, so I headed to the other gas station on Dixie & Derry... I'm a little more then a block away & slowing down.. hmmm... oh boy this sucks, NOOOOOOOOOO... Stupid car ran out of gas a block away

I called Chad & because he was still 1/2 a sleep he wasn't being pleasent, so I hung up on him & started walking. I get to the gas station & had to buy a stupid gas can for 10.00!! it held a whopping 4.00 in gas & when gas is 103.5 thats not much gas at all.

I walked back to the car & opened the gas can. I then fought with it (they now come with extra small nozzles, it was so retarded!). So needless to say I ended up wearing some gas

I'm not liking this new perfume at all, its kinda gross

OOH you poor girl... running out of gas is awful! Please be careful to stay away from smokers etc if you ha ve it on your clothing! I hope your day improves by leaps and bounds
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

hehe thats what everyone is saying, cause they don't want me going up in flames lol I've far more gas on me then this & I survived being around smokers. I should be just fine *uses cell phone, BOOM!!*

I'm sorry you're day started of that way! Please do be careful about the gas on your clothing!!!

Hugs,
    Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Quote Originally Posted by kimlovescats
    I'm sorry you're day started of that way! Please do be careful about the gas on your clothing!!!

Hugs,
    Kim

I'm sure all the gas has evaporated by now. Thats why I wasn't too worried about it. Even though its the vapors that are the most flamable part. I'm not worried...