Thread: My shelby has gone.

My shelby has gone.

Hi,
    have'nt been on for a long time, mostly because I lost my shelby a few months ago, I found her lying at my back door step dead, no injury, I'st took me a while to get over her leaving, but she was only 3and a hafl , no answer. I think she might have been poisened. But as time has gone by I just think a little angel crossed my path for a short time, I will never forget her, she was so precious.

Giz her big sis is 13 she misses her so much, they used to play alot, I wish I did not let her out that dreadful night, I miss her so much, she was so playful and full of energy, I was playing with her with string about an hour bfore she went out. I miss her so much.

Say a prayer for my Shelby.

thankyou for reading my heartache.

catrus.

Oh, catsRus, i am sorry to hear of your loss. My brother's family lost their very beloved cat on Friday 3/9 so I can relate. I'll say a prayer for you. Please hug your Giz for me.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I'm sorry to hear about Shelby but he knew the human touch. You loved him and he knew it and whether he made it back to you alive or not, he still carried you w/him in his travels wherever he went. Sometimes we can only save them for a day. Many a cat came to my porch to die. I'd find them the next morning, sometimes frozen, sometimes just plopped down in a shelter that they barely were able to make it to. You did your best and that's all we can do. Don't punish yourself w/regrets. They serve no purpose other than to help us to make better decisions in the future. A candle burns for you both.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I am so sorry for your loss. RIP Shelby.
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

Sleep softly, sweet Shelby...
    Nine is Fine!!

I'm so sorry to hear this. RIP Shelby.

my Shelby has gone.

Thankyou.

You are all really great and made me feel a little bit better, not a whole great but a little bit, but a little bit is something. thanks.

Gizmo needs a little bit more love, that I can do! I hope it does'nt get her down too much, she is so special. When I was given Giz she was only two weeks old, her mother rejected her, I fed her every 2 hours even through the night, it did'nt matter I just wanted her to grow and be strong and now she is 13.. I love her to bits (an old Scottish saying).

I just wish Shelby had the same love for such a long time, although I'm sure I loved her enough to last a life time and beyond.

So anyone out thier who has just given the joy of loving a cat or kitten or any other pet, enjoy them, nurture them but most of all LOVE them and they will be so devoted to you .

Thanks again for all your symphathic replies and prayers.