This is Taggart. I've been taking care of him for a couple of days until he finds a new home... or at least that's what I keep telling myself He fits in so well here that my heart keeps telling me that I am a complete idiot if I let him go... But yeah.. I don't know ...

I'm not fostering him through any organisation or shelter. The mother of a friend of mine picked him up (well actually kidnapped him..)and because her Samoyed is quite dog aggressive she couldn't keep him at her house and so she called me.
The owners live next door to my friends grandmother and she says he is constantly kept on a leash outside and never taken for walks or anything.. He has also clearly not been fed very much.
If he has ever been inside it has got have been a basement or something because I seriously doubt he has ever seen the inside of a proper house before.. He gets scared of the television, water faucet, telephone.. you name it.

But still, he is such a sweet dog and he learns extremely fast. He has only been here since Thursday and already knows sit, lay down and shake. He also knows to sit down and wait before the door is opened and before the food is served.

He loves to play with Tiki and is also starting to invite Leo to play (at first he was terrified of Leo)

He’s definitely a mixed breed.. You’re welcome to take a guess to what kind. I am saying Border Collie/something The vet said he was about a year old.

Anyway. On with the pictures. Sorry for the bad quality. I use my video camera to take pictures because I don't own a regular digital camera.

Head shot. Look at that cute tongue.

I'm not scared of the camera anymore.

Profile shot

Laying down

More of him laying down. Notice the spots on his leg?

Closeup of the spots . Almost like a English setter