Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5 weeks.. where does the time go? Couple Pics

5 weeks.. where does the time go? Couple Pics

Well they sure have grown up fast. Mom rarely nurses them, she cut back asap.. lol At this point I would think she would be doing a little more than this. I didnt do much of a pic session or anything. I got the camera out to take pics of them sleeping on my daughter. They love sleeping on people.

Why must you wake me with that flashy thing??

Posing pretty... The blanket made there eyes look purple in these pics

Please stop.. cant you see I can not keep my sleepy eyes open?

More below
    Emily with Snow, Cowgirl, and Chunky

Snow looking pretty

Mama's girl was in a perfect mellow mood for once

Still just wanna sleep

Just exhausted.. lol

AWWW!!! They're adorable. Their eyes look great now. Will you be keeping them or will you try to find them new homes? Snow still looks like a kitten herself.

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz
    AWWW!!! They're adorable. Their eyes look great now. Will you be keeping them or will you try to find them new homes? Snow still looks like a kitten herself.
    Snow is about 2 or so now... im too lazy to do the technical math at this moment. I am keeping one, and that is the ever beloved Cowgirl. That as been something about from birth that was just extra special, and it still is. She has bonded with me so much. Along with the saying of how cats pick the person who dont like them? She absolutely adores my husband and dont leave him alone. I have caught him snuggling her back. He says he *allows* her to sleep on him every night when he comes home.... If I ever want more than one cat this would be the easiest way also. Snow HATES other cats, even babies. (I showed her a 3 1/2 wk old kitten and I think she wanted would have killed it ) Adult cats are even worse. She gets very upset if she knows a cat is outside the house. I wish I could keep both and I really want to, but I know I simply cannot. I am looking out for the benefit of the cats by letting one go. I have asked my cousin and he is going to think about it. I hope to find someone within family or friends to take her. Unless a miracle happens and I suddenly have a bunch of money, I cant keep her. As it is, its going to be tough keeping one. I absolutely cant let Cowgirl go, no way. Maybe in time I will find out what is so special about her, there is something ther, maybe only to be found in the future. For whatever odd reason I feel like she was put here for me. Not just another baby. I dont know if anyone understands that or not.

Adorable babies!

What did your daughter think of the pics?

I hope Mama's Girl finds the home you want for her.

Thanks for those gorgeous pics.

I wonder if Snow will calm down regarding other cats - is she spayed now? I forget.

Feel free to ask for a bit of help in getting her spayed, if you need it. Or Google "free spay and neuter in _______" and fill in the name of your state.

HUGS!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Oh I dont want to have to ask you guys for spay. I have searched for the programs, but they are all very far from me. Mostly in the southern and western parts of the state closer to the largest cities. Snow is not, I still dont know why. I was so caught up worrying about the babes that I never did ask him WHY he didnt do this during her c-section. I have not noticed her having gone into heat again though. Thats the main reason not keeping the other, trying to get 3 done would cost more than I know I could get. Right now Snow is first, and I have a little time to work on getting money for the baby. Things were looking better financially for us, not quite ther, but looked promising... then they cut the hours!!

How cute!
    Cathy loves Cocoa Kitty.
    http://cocoakitty.net

I can't take it! They're just too adorable! Calicos are my favorite and your two are just too adorable! How do you get anything done? I'd be picking them and snuggling them all the time! I fell in love w/Cowgirl, too, although Mama's girl is so cute. I totally understand what you mean about the cat choosing the person. All my cats chose me, every single one of them. And I posted the story about why I felt led to keep Coco Puff even though I could have easily placed him, being the adorable kitten meezer that he was. Later I found out he has brain damage. So whatever the reason behind your keeping Cowgirl, just know that it's meant to be.

Blessings,
    Mary

5 weeks where does the time go?

OMG just look at these Adorable wittle ones.. They are just breathtaken..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

AWWWWWW Look how big and healthy looking they are.

They are just too darn adorable and mama is such a pretty girl.

Prayers and positive thoughts on the way that mama and Mama's girl find a new loving forever home.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by rg_girlca
    Prayers and positive thoughts on the way that mama and Mama's girl find a new loving forever home.
    Im keeping Snow for sure!! And Cowgirl. So just Mama's girl will be looking. Im not sure when I will start that in full swing. I will probably wait until she is 10-12wks, make sure she is a well adjusted kitty spending lots of time with mom learning to be a cat. Snow is a great kitty, so if she learns to be just like mom, thats a good thing.

Oh that's great. Sorry I didn't realize that you were keeping Snow also. What a lucky girl to have found such a loving home.

Well then I don't think you will have a problem finding a home for Mama's girl then. How would anyone be able to resist such a beautiful kitty.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

5 weeks

The babies just keep on getting cuter all the time, 5 weeks old already. How sad that you're unable to keep all three kitties but there's no doubt that Mamasgirl will find that purrfect furever home
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Awww, they're just way to precious! Adorable pictures!

Those pictures just melt your heart! They're absolutely adorable.

I agree...it's a shame you can't keep them all and I do hope you find someone you know and trust to take in Mama's Girl.

Let your soul take you where you want to be...