Thread: Thanks Karen and Paul

Hybrid View

I'll take the opportunity to thank you too, Karen and Paul. You are doing an amazing job running PT so smoothly. Oh, the patience you have!!

In the years I've been a member here, I have enjoyed it immensely, we've had so much fun, and I have met some really nice people, and even visited USA because of PT. Unfortunately, some members don't get what PT is all about, and they are the reason that others don't take part as much as they would have. Perhaps it would be an idea to point new members to "Threads of the Year" so they would know a little about what we like about PT before they decide to join - if they like it, join, if they don't, stay away!

PT is probably the friendliest Forum on the web and I hope we can all help get it back on track one of these days!

Hugs to you, Karen and Paul - and noserubs to miss Hoppy.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

((((GROUP HUG))))

Thank you Karen and Paul. Your site is so wonderful, full of wonderful people. What would we do without you two?
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

I agree with everything that has been said. Thank you both for your hard work.

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

Just to re-inforce what everyone else has been saying, a huge thank you from down under from me Karen and Paul, for your, patience, understanding, and for creating this place .

I love PT and it is the only forum i belong to, i feel priviliged and honoured to be a member here, yes there are always going to be a few spats here and there, but that is because we are human,and mis-understandings take place, I am sure Karen and Paul, recognise that failing in us all and forgive.,thanks again for all you do and sorting out this huge family from time to time,we all need a bit of a spanking or telling off now and then lol.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Karen and Paul, you must have reasoning of steel to have put up with everything that has happened recently. I'd have snapped a long time ago I reckon.

I really hope that PT can just get back to normal from here on! Down with the bickering, bring on the PT if a few months back!

Zimbabwe 07/13

Quote Originally Posted by Randi
    I'll take the opportunity to thank you too, Karen and Paul. You are doing an amazing job running PT so smoothly. Oh, the patience you have!!

In the years I've been a member here, I have enjoyed it immensely, we've had so much fun, and I have met some really nice people.

Perhaps it would be an idea to point new members to "Threads of the Year" so they would know a little about what we like about PT before they decide to join - if they like it, join, if they don't, stay away!
    Randi you took the words right out of my mouth and I like your suggestion!

Amen!!!
    Ditto!!!

and

YES indeed - you do put up with us, and we thank you.

Cheers
    From Down Under
    Michelle
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

All I can say is that Pet Talk has been so peaceful the past few days.
    While visiting other forums I realize PT has so much more freedom than most - some don't allow signature images, some don't allow linking to other sites, some restrict signature images so much that you can barely tell what's in the signature.

So... THANK YOU, THANK YOU, AND THANK YOU AGAIN.

This truely is the best on the web and continues to get better.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Quote Originally Posted by Kfamr
    All I can say is that Pet Talk has been so peaceful the past few days. So... THANK YOU, THANK YOU, AND THANK YOU AGAIN.
    I absolutely agree!

Quote Originally Posted by cyber-sibes
    I absolutely agree!
    I third that, it has been wonderful!
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Another thank you from Vermont

Karen and Paul, I really appreciate your time and efforts and money to keep this forum running.

Thanks so much for putting up with us (especially Cataholic....I cannot believe she got that child at a Walmart. I've never seen children for sale or trade at any Walmart)

We do have as much fun here as possible. Some days its just NOT possible.

Thanks for making anything POSSIBLE here!

Sas and her campers....