Thread: 3/6/2007 mega millions

Hybrid View

3/6/2007 mega millions

...so when i hit the megamillions i'm planning on setting up a weekly clinic at the homeless shelter for the animals that live with the homeless. what's your wild dream?
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

I would built a shelter a huge shelter for homeless bunnies, where they could live out their life if not adopted. I would give millions to the ASPCA, I would give money to Planned Parenthood so that young girls could have birth control free of charge. I would give monies to battered woman's shelter and college monies for young woman to build a career. But mostly I would share the wealth with all my wonderful friends who have stood by me and loved me and supported me. I would also have a couple of lifts by a good plastic surgeon.

Paul thinks I would get so many animals that I wouldn't even remember his name any more. I beg to differ, me and the puppies and bunnies and horsies and everybody else ... would all know his name is still Paul!
    I've Been Frosted

Oh Karen that is so funny. Yes I would have to build a special animal friendly mansion for all of mine as well. Here is hoping dear lady.

I just got my ticket! And I can't wait to collect my money.

I come from a huge family, so I'd have to share it with them. I would quit my job, buy a house in Florida and up North in NH...and probably one in Southern NH. I'd buy a pickup truck. Then I'd become a professional philanthropist, and give my money to charities - create a foundation, one for charities and one for my family. Buy an RV and see the USA.

But I would give it all up if I could have my Maxie back.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

Don't forget to tour Europe, go shoe shopping in Italy, cloths in Paris, art in Venice, antiques in England oh the list just goes on..

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold2
    I would built a shelter a huge shelter for homeless bunnies, where they could live out their life if not adopted. I would give millions to the ASPCA, I would give money to Planned Parenthood so that young girls could have birth control free of charge. I would give monies to battered woman's shelter and college monies for young woman to build a career. But mostly I would share the wealth with all my wonderful friends who have stood by me and loved me and supported me. I would also have a couple of lifts by a good plastic surgeon.
    I'd build a shelter down the street from Marigold2's bunny shelter for homeless cats. (That way I could visit the bunnies every day!) I'd give monies for women's shelters and careers too. I'd make a trip to California to see if I could catch a glimpse of James Spader on the Boston Legal set I'd hire a veterinarian to look after the cats and Marigold2's bunnies.

There is a program (I think it's in New York) that takes retired race horses, places them on a farm and then uses prison inmates to care for them. Teaches the inmates work and inter-personal skills, the horses can go on to equine therapy programs if they are able or if not, they just live out their days on the farm affiliated with the prison. I'd give money to that so they could expand it.

And I'd buy a bigger (heavier) car, one that wouldn't feel like it was going to get blown off the highway on a very windy day.

I totally forgot! I'd get a golf cart for moving around big bags of cat food and cat box filler, hay, and bunny hutches. I'd have a pet garden with catnip and grass for the cats, and carrots for Marigold2's bunnies down the way.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

A truck driver won 1/2 the pot. I was glad. They showed his kids & his Mom. He said he was going to share his wealth and go fishing.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

Dreaming about winning the lottery is fun...sometimes I buy a ticket, just so I can think of how I would spend the money. I would pay off everyone in my family's debts- and my own. I would take everyone on a fun vacation, buy a large house in the country, and one in the city. I have also dreamed about opening a shelter, and would also like to set up scholarships so more kids go to college...and maybe a program to educate kids about how they can use federal aid to go to college. It seems like many do don't even know about FAFSA.

*Sigh* It's fun to dream anyway!