Thread: The Gift-Swap Gifts! O_O Cute photos inside :)

The Gift-Swap Gifts! O_O Cute photos inside :)

I got the gift swap items... and I just HAD TO POST THEM! With the prompting of Catmanduuu! The babies went NUTS over the toys!

They first receive the package... and of course CLover is actually more interested in the envelope rather than the toys. Echo was too, but I didn't have the camera when I first gave them the toys.

Echo just fell madly in love with the little crochetted mice! So cute!

Clover was being your average nutcase. The camera is slow, so I just barely missed when she was actually batting the mouse between her paws in the air, and caught it just when the mouse was flying to the side. It's that little green thing that's falling. :P The toys are just so friggin cuuute!

This picture was just sort of out of the blue: After about ten hours straight gameplay they finally settle down into this rather odd position, and I just had to take the picture!

I couldn't get many legible pictures, since I have a... 1996 or something digital camera (well, maybe not that old, but it's one of those huge old HP ones that are... well... at least a few years out of date) But Clover and Echo are both still playing with them like maniacs!

^Boyfriend^.....^Me!^...............^Clover^...... ........^Echo^

Those mice from Catmandu are the BEST! Such cute pictures of your kitties enjoying them!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Thanks, Kim! Yush, my babies are just friggin nutcases, aren't they? :P
    Thanks for the comments! ^_^

I love the one of clover batting the mouse! Good action shot.
    That's the trouble with digital cameras is the delay, I've lost count of how many brilliant action shots I could've got if it didn't take that split second to click! grrrr

Cute pictures of your kitties.

Catmandu's catnip mice are the most popular cat toys in my house. There is something hypnotic about that Canadian catnip.

From Decker with Love

I asked Kari to post these photos so I could pass them on to the Animal Welfare Association ladies so they can see that Cats all over the world are enjoying thier toys.
    They enjoy seeing Cats all having a great time playing with thier creations.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Great action shot of Clover and the two of them cuddling is just too darn adorable.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Thanks all for the comments! I love my babies!

CultureJunky- You're lucky! Mine takes like... three seconds. And taht's when it's nice and new batteries with a lot of memory. Once it took me six seconds to take a photo, and by that time the cat was gone from the shot. What kind of camera do you have?

Jazzcat- thank you! This morning I found one of the mice on the bathroom counter, on the opposite side of the house than it had started on, so yeah, these babies love these mice, too!

RG- thank you! I'm still amused with the fact of how lost Clover looked when I was taking the picture, like "Mom, what in the world are you doing? Wierdo."

And Catmanduuu! The presents are just friggin awsome!