Thread: San Antonio ...probably ..NOT (rollseyes)

San Antonio ...probably ..NOT (rollseyes) back on the table

Me again.......sorry but I really wanted to meet every time i posted about it, but I just hate hubby´s sudden change of plans .......(you can NEVER ever have anything 100% sure, even if you do he´ll change them ) but one more time here I am.........

probably we will be going to the San Antonio,TX area around april 5-8 or so......as we get those days off from work.......but can´t assure anything as I said.......cause maybe he´ll back out last minute........but just in case I wanted to know if anyone is around that area, still not sure if San Antonio or Houston or whatever..........we might be driving by from the east so taking off from Chihuahua towards Ojinaga then to Marfa, Alpine or something and take I-10 all the way there.........

also I take this opportunity to ask some touristic advice...I´ve been in both places before but way way long ago (I know the Riverwalk and NASA LOL)........some sightseeing spots, beaches nearby, mostly relaxing places and some were my kid (3yr) can get fun maybe an attraction park (not too much rollercoasters, unless you want us to go see them only LOL)

thanks for reading and hoping this time pulls through.........(anyway we plan again going somewher in July-August, not sure where to yet)
    Last edited by Husky_mom; 06-18-2007 at 02:22 PM.
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

well.........forget everything I said in the above post.........except the part I feel awfully sorry for not completing any get together I make a thread about.......

hubby just bursted out we may not be going due to some thing we need to pay ASAP......sooo........bye bye trip......... unless we can spare some $$ before the time comes up......

sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

me again ....... sorry if I´m wasting your time, but I really wanted to ask for some places we can visit while on San Antonio as maybe.... MAYBE we will be going this time ........

the plan is to go around July 18 till the 22ish.......any suggestions are greatly appreciated........

notes-to-my-husband blog

aw, only if you could move your plan a bit further.. I plan to be there in around beginning of august on our way back!

I mean to PM you if you could meet us up there in new mexico or texas when I leave california.
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..