Thread: Marco

Marco

Marco,
    You were a very handsome cat! It sounds like you had a terrific personality as well and I know your family misses you. Rest in peace, sweet kitty. Congratulations to your family that you are cat of the day!

Marco

Marco
    What a lovely photo! What a gorgeous coat too. You can see the fur in waves down her back. Sadly missed. She sounded such fun and so affectionate. Congratulations to your family on being Cat of The Day and thank you for sharing with us.

Marco, what a pretty kitty you were, and such a lovely disposition! I know your purrents miss you desperately. What a loving tribute to a gorgeous girl.

Play hard at the RB, little one.
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Marvelous Marco!

Marvelous Marco,
    What a sweet kitty you were. I am so sorry that you died! You look very interesting and handsome with those ripples down your back. Cornish Rex look like a very cool breed. I haven't really studied them very much, you are encouraging me to do so, though! I hope you are having a great time in kitty-heaven and I hope you know that your meowmy misses you.
    -Reggie's Mom, Catloverforever

Marco was such a dear Angel
    and is now vacationing with the Pet Angel Army in Hawaii.
    Hes a great joyful presence and makes the day brighter at The Rainbow Bridge.
    The Found Cats say a Big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWW To MARCO OUR COTD ANGEL.
    And we know that Marcos is waiting patiently until he can see his loving Guardians.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Aw Marco you are so sweet. And your story is great! It is so nice to know that you brought your owner so much happiness and them happiness to you. Rest in Peace beautiful kitty!

Congrats on being our Cat of the Day!

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

I am sorry that such a benevolent feline soul has departed, and I trust the kindness you showed to your brother will be well rewarded at RB, magnificent Marco . . . he must miss you terribly, as does your guardian. Be sure to let your guardian know you are just fine and soaking up the RB sunshine by giving a cashmere hug to your person sometime when all is still and quiet . . . this will ease the grief. Wishing you a happy COTD at RB, beautiful girl!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

What a gorgeous boy Marco was... look at those eyes! They just touch the depths of the soul. Rest well and play hard at the bridge. Your family will see your sweet face again, but until then, watch over them.

Congradulations Marco!You handsome little man!

Beautiful angel Marco. What a very special, beloved best furkid you were; what everlasting pawprints you have left on your Mommy's heart. We thank her for sharing you, and her touching tribute, with us all. How blessed she was to have shared in your devoted companionship, your unconditional love, those many years; but sadly, it's never long enough and we all know how your family, human and furry, aches for you. But I hope they take comfort in the knowledge that one day in the distant future, you all be reunited at the Rainbow Bridge and oh, what a happy day that will be! Until then, play and romp happily with all of our beloved furangels sweetheart and yes Marco, look down upon your Mommy and Zaki and send them your love; they miss you so.
    Have fun at the Raiinbow Bridge Marco, beloved "cashmere kitty," celebrating your much deserved day of honor!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations Handsome Marco! You were such a beautiful boy, rest in peace now sweetheart.

What a gentle soul. Thank you for sharing your story about Marco with us. Sleep softly, sweet Marco...
    Nine is Fine!!

Oh, Marco, you are so beautiful! I've never seen and orange/white Cornish Rex before and I love your soft curls. Marcel is a very apt description. I know Zaki and your mom miss you very much. It was so precious that you wrapped your arms around her neck when she held you. Maybe you could give your mom a little tickle in her ear to remind her that you are never far from her heart. You are a wonderful COTD, dear Marco.