Thread: Off To The Whitecoats... (Updated-Back from vets)

Threaded View

Off To The Whitecoats... (Updated-Back from vets)

I'll be going to the vet's tomorrow with Skye- I will call them in the morning, she needs to be seen ASAP, so hopefully we can bring her in with the kitten at the same time.

I want her weight gain issue addressed, whether or not he can do that on an "urgent" appointment I'm not sure, but she developed a large fluid filled bubble on her shoulder. I'm thinking an abcess, but I have NO clue what from. I can't find any marks or anything. It's bigger than an egg but smaller than an orange. It's been like that since Saturday, I thought it was just a sting at first but I guess not, so we'll see what's going on. Hopefully it's not a poisonous spider bite or something.

So, some good thoughts please that it is something curable with meds and I won't have to put my baby through the pain of having it drained. That would probably hurt like h*ll-I've seen a cat bite abcess get drained and it was really icky. And I feel like I am officially paying my vet's mortgage every month, LOL. He must really love seeing my name in the appointment book!
    Last edited by areias; 03-06-2007 at 09:49 AM.