Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pippo

Pippo

Hey little guy - you are a real survivor! And a holy terror, it seems, attacking that dog!

You are doing so well now, to find such wonderful owners after your shaky start. Keep on filling that gorgeous little tummy, Pippo!

Have the best day, special little darling.

Big purrs from Monte, Mimi and Angel Baby.
    Regards
    Diane

Former User Guest
    Pippo, what a cutie you are. I'm sorry you had so rough start in your life, but I'm glad you have a good loving home now. Please, don't give too hard time for your doggie playmate ok? Dogs really aren't bad Well, have fun today, and I ope you get extra treats!

CONGRATULATIONS PIPPO, OUR ADORABLE COTD!

And by the looks of it, Pippo had eaten - very well - just before the picture was taken. I am sorry for the loss of his sister, and if it is true that he now has a dog for a brother, then his brotherly actions toward that dog can be considered nothing but appropriate and proper. Pippo - may you live long on this earth and always with an expanding tummy.

Oh Pippo you are so cute! And so tough, surviving at such an early age. I wish you a wonderful life! And I am sure after your playing-rough period you will also see how nice it is to get the tummy not just filled but also rubbed!

Originally posted by Barbara
    Oh Pippo you are so cute! And so tough, surviving at such an early age. I wish you a wonderful life! And I am sure after your playing-rough period you will also see how nice it is to get the tummy not just filled but also rubbed!
    Nothing to add more, just that you are a beauty and I am sure you will be a very big cat, taking into account how you manage to fill your tummy
    Have a great life and bring joy to everyone

Hooray for Pippo!

Little guy, we're all very glad that you now have a loving home and a chance to grow and be happy! From the looks of that tummy, you might want to slow down the eating just a bit! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today - be kind to your doggie friend, and most of all - be happy!!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Pippo, what a cutie you are, I love that photo of you. I'm so glad your family rescued you and now you have a wonderful, loving forever home.
    Congratulations dear, sweet Pippo our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    Jackie, Perry and Daisy

Pippo
    What a bundle of cuteness you are. Congratulations on finding a loving forever home and being our sweet special Cat of the Day today.

Dear Pippo, aren't you the CUTEST little scamp!! I'm so sorry your start in life was a bit rocky! But I think your worries are lnow ong forgotten! And Pippo, you're my kind of kitty....fiesty! If anyone can give a pupster a run for the money, it's a spiritied feline! What a joy it was to meet you, you precious bundle of furriness! And congratulations on capturing the coveted title of Cat of the Day! I wish you the longest, happiest and healthiest of lives, adorable Pippo!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

oooooo!!! OOOOOO!!! OOOOOOOHHH!!!

All I can say is ooooooohh OOOOHHHHH OOOOOOO!!!

At such a very sweet, tiny little soul. You'll always have your tiny sister watching out for you as an angel-kitty, and your loving mom and dad making sure that tummy is full and you're warm.

What a sweeeeeet little one!

Congrats on a finding such a great family. The universe looks out for special ones.
    Christine
    Proud & Lucky Mom of Shelby, Morgan, Bentley, Pauley, Tohsa, & Kharma, who misses Scorpio, Sunny, Winchester, Lucy, Hank, Pauley, Laddy & General

"Where there is breath, there is hope."

Oh now how cute is that. Pippo you are soo adorable little one. I'm sorry for the loss of your sister but i am sure she is looking down on you from RB.
    Congratualtions on being our most adorable little Kitty of the Day.
    Oh i could just reach through the screen and give you little tummy scitches.
    Keep well and healthy little one and take it easy on your doggie
    playmate, he will turn out to be your best friend in life.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

You are the cutest cat i hav ever seen i usually dislike cats but u, u r sooo cute!

Hello Pippo you sweet little thing. What a full little belly! I wish I could take you home to play with my cats.

Have a lovely day and hope you gets lots of yummy food and tickles!
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Poor little guy, but now he's happy and safe. Looks like he might be eating Mocha's food, too, though. That's some tummy!

Oh little Pippo, I to am glad that you overcame a rough start to now bring lots of enjoyment to your family/ God Bless you little guy!